Community post

Discussion

Anyone else irritated with the hpt gallery voting system?!

Maybe the hormones talking but lately the hpt voting has been getting on my nerves! Why is there even an unsure option for voting? That doesn't help anyone at all. Also if you mark the test as photographed 1-10 mins after taken shouldn't the evap option not be viable either? Then the "negative nancys" that want to be the one negative vote on the CLEARLY positive test. I understand everyone is intitled to their option, but come on. Ok rant over lol let me know your opinions! Am I just being cranky? :p
Ps. I love love love the fact that we even have a place to post hpt and get feedback, please don't tell me just not to use it.

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I totally understand what you mean most the time you put you pic up because your unsure so to get a vote saying unsure is not very helpful at all, and another thing that tickles me is when people vote positive when there is clearly nothing there it just puts peoples hopes up which is not very nice!

I never really understood what an evap was till I read up on them recently as I had a very bad time last month while using 10 miu tests and found out evaps happens hours after and will never have true colour so your very right about the evap vote its a bloody joke!

8 years ago

I totally understand. For what it's worth, I use the "unsure" vote if the picture isn't clear and I can't really tell if the test is positive or negative. I suppose I could just not vote at all, but it's my way of saying, "Eh, test again tomorrow."

8 years ago

I actually appreciate the unsure option, because at least someone else thinks they see something too so I know I'm not overanalyzing.

8 years ago

I totally agree mummyheff! The positive voters are just as bad when nothing's there. But for that matter I think the unsure are in the same boat. Clearly not enough to give a positive, but enough to give hope? Ehhh I get it but it seems cruel at the same time. I like the idea of unsure being a passive way of saying "Take a better picture woman!"

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo