Community post

Discussion

Early pregnancy and cramping....normal???

So, I have lupus and have had quite a few miscarriages. My first pregnancy went ok and I gave birth to a very ill baby but after two months in the nicu he was cleared to come home. I just found out I'm four weeks pregnant and I'm having cramping daily. Nothing severe just noticeable. I had my son 5 years ago so I forgot about all this stuff. I'm a little ok a lot paranoid because 6 of my last pregnancies didn't make it past 7 weeks. Is this normal or do I have a valid reason to be concerned? Any advise would be wonderful! Anyone having the same symptoms or have had those symptoms early in your pregnancy? Thanks for the help!!!

User Image

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Although, this is my first pregnancy, going to the doctor tomorrow for the blood test to confirm. I have taken three test all positive, one being digital saying I am 2-3 weeks. I am having cramping too, sometimes it even feels as bad as my menstrual cramps, but its like a wave. It will hit for like 2-4 minutes and then go away. Hope its nothing server for me nor you! Good luck! I'm definitely asking my doctor tomorrow, if I am definitely pregnant.

10 years ago

That's how I've been too. Nothing constant. Hitting in waves was a good way to describe it. Hopefully we're both just normal!! Good luck

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I have it too ladies . I am a family med doc. I don't do OB but I do know its normal to have some mild cramping. As long as you don't have bleeding with it you should be ok.
I am about 4w6d now based on my calculation. Going to my OB on Thursday. Good luck and happy pregnancies to you !

10 years ago

Thanks so much for the help :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo