Community post

Discussion

9 years TTC, any success stories after this long? advice?

I have a 12 year old daughter, hubby and I have been trying for number 2since she was 3..so 9 years, we are both 33 years old with all tests done saying it's just unexplained infertility. We have done 2 rounds of clomid over the years and 1 IUI with injectables. We have had to MC, both were over 5 years ago so I worry my time has totally passed. Currently taking folic acid and prenadals. We are using digital ovulation ,the soft cup and pre seed. Have been for the last 3 months. I can't give up for some reason. I feel like I know that it will happen eventually. At least I hope.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi hun. I'm in the same bout minus a child. I have had pcis since 18 so my husband and I already new 9 yrs ago we'd have a tough time concieving so we never prevented but also never got pregnant to my knowledge. Weve been actively trying last 4 yrs with no luck so we are ready to take the next step with femera injectables and iui. I believe it is possible for u to still have your baby! Your still young to me cuz I'm 28 lol please don't give up yet. I know its stressful and unexplained fertility is the worst answer drs can give us cause its not an answer ya know. Theres something they must can do. Hang in there and good luck foe 2014

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo