Community post

Discussion

7dpo, TTC with the aid of Maca Root and Pre-seed

Okay, so i have been TTC for awhile now, but i just recently started tracking my cycles and they are pretty normal. been 2 cycles since i've been tracking and trying, DF isn't as gung-ho as me but still excited. I've just ordered the Maca root, will start taking that as soon as it arrives. i also got pre-seed but am not sure when to start using it? i'm taking prenatals and eating healthy.. and just. -sigh- hoping and praying for this baby! i need som moral support and someone to listen to my crazy "symptom" stories and be my fiend thru this because i am a young woman TTC, and i don't have many friends or family members i can run to...

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello there.. I too am ttc.. been really trying over the last four cycles. I just started Maca as well but I didn't get the right one. I got this women's libido pill with Maca and some other natural things. I think its doing what its suppose too but I am going to get pure Maca root. I also used pre seed and just added baby aspirin yesterday. You can use pre seed anytime but best during that fertile time. I am due for my period tomorrow and so far negative tests. I dont think I caught the egg this month. But I am here for you as this road is not as easy as I thought. Never will take this for granted again. Good luck to you.

10 years ago

If you get the gelatinized maca root powder, it's said to be more potent. i haven't gotten mine yet ~waiting patiently~ i am curious about the baby aspirin, i have heard of women using robitussin too... how would i go about taking that?

10 years ago • Post starter

Robitussin appears to thin your cervical mucus to help with motility of sperm. I think if you are using the pre seed you may not need robitussin. The baby aspirin is to help the uterine lining and promote blood flow to ovaries. I think I am going to order Maca today. Where did you order yours from. A lot of ppl swear by pre seed. I liked it and will be using it again next cycle.

10 years ago

http://themacateam.com/ <~~ this is where i got mine from. it gives a good description on what each type is good for c: im going to start using preseed this cycle, and i should look into baby aspirin as well!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo