Community post

Discussion

Positive or Evap

Hey everyone I really need your opinions. This is my month of TTC for my first baby and I got overly obsessed last month and set myself up for massive disappointment when I received BFN after BFN and then AF shew her ugly face. I also had every pregnancy symptom that you could possibly imagine which was obviously all in my head. This month I told myself I wasn't going to get over obsessed any more and so I got a bad cold and then Christmas arrive so even though I hadn't forgotten it wasn't taking over my life this month. However I was going to wait until the new year to test but something said just test and you'll soon find out if its a yes or a no. I done a Superdrug PT whilst on lunch break at work and was going to be late so quickly shoved it in my bag after thinking it was just a normal negative, however when I returned a hour later I took a peak and there was a very faint pink line, I was told by colleagues that it was most prob an evaporation line so disheartened I decided to take another PT the next day. At around 5am I woke and done my 2nd PT and I was pretty sure it was a negative however when I went to throw the test away when the 10 minute mark was up again there was a very faint pink line. I use these tests all the time and have left them on the side for hours before and not once have I ever experienced anything like this, however I am thinking it maybe a bad batch of tests or I am so early that only a tiny bit of HCG was detected, I have uploaded a photo in the rating poll board and most of you guys have said its positive but I am so unsure and won't test until 1st Jan so getting a little impatient. Has anyone had this happen to them and was or wasn't pregnant? Just any ideas at all guys I am open to all. Thank You :)

Me - 24 Him - 27 TTC since November 2013

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Its my 2nd month of TTC*

Me - 24 Him - 27 TTC since November 2013

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo