Community post

Discussion

18 DPO, BFN. Weird cycle?

Hello, everyone!

We recently started TTC #2. I had a + OPK 5/3 (cd 19), ewcm 5/3-5/4 (cd 19-20), and then my regular ovulation cramps 5/5 (cd 21). I assumed I ovulated due to all of my usual ovulation signs. I have an average 35 day cycle and a 14 day LP.

1-2 DPO: Dull achey cramps
4 DPO: Gas-like pains, pressure, heavy feeling
5 DPO: Pinching, slight craming in ovaries for a few hours
6 DPO: Killer headache
7 DPO: Fatigue
8 DPO: Gurgling and pressure in pelvis off and on, fatigue, itchy around belly button
9 DPO: Headache, lightheaded, bloated, fatigue. Light bleeding (watery light red). Cramps on the sides of pelvis in the evening.
10 DPO: Bloated, very heavy pressure like uterus was trying to fall out, pain in left side of pelvis like someone had vice grip on it and was pulling it really hard. Still light bleeding, same color.
11 DPO: Spotting watery light red
12 DPO: Fatigue. Scanty light pinkish red spotting
13 DPO: Scanty watery light pink spotting. Had more energy
14 DPO: Fatigue
15 DPO: Fatigue
16 DPO: Fatigue, headache, mood swings, mild cramping, pressure, bloated, achey hips
17 DPO: Dull cramps, achey hips
18 DPO: Fatigue, headache, achey hips, dull cramps in the afternoon

Period should have arrived 5/19. I thought maybe the light bleeding/spotting 9-13 DPO was IB, but maybe not. This cycle seemed promising but now with another BFN at 18 DPO, I've relegated myself to the fact that I'm more than likely not pregnant. Maybe I ended up not ovulating and just got a really light weird period early? I don't know why I'm still having achey hips and off and on cramps still. It's super frustrating not having a clear answer. Anyone in the same boat or has been in the same boat?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Do u normally spot, or it's the 1st time? That has happened to me, I spotted a few days (1st time EVER spotting) then I was late for 7 days. I wasn't pregnant. I never did spot when pregnant.

I know sometimes uterine polys or fibroid can cause spotting n pains. Cysts can causes pain.

8 years ago

This is my first time spotting before af. I'm not sure if it is a cyst since this is my first unusual cycle, but I do think this is just an off cycle. I have very water cm with some ewcm today but tested negative on opk. My hips still ache quite a bit. Looking forward to my June cycle so things can get back on track!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo