Community post

Discussion

got a bfp and now im bleeding? plz help

Hello everybody im a day past my period and i took a test this morning and it came out positive. I was so excited but then later today i started bleeding :(. Ive had one still born and one miscarriage and they hurt like heck. This is different i dnt have any cramps or pain at all like before. I was wondering if this has happened to anybody before and came out to still be pregnant or if im goin through another miscarriage? Plz help thank u all

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Depends on the amount of blood. If it's spotting that's normal for some woman. If it's heavy like AF you might have had a chemical pregnancy/very early mc. I had a early mc last month and it wasn't any different from AF, except for the fact I had gotten a bfp 10 days before. Fx for you.

User Image

10 years ago

I've been searching around and think aybe it is a chemical pregnancy. I mean it was a lil heavy at first but not the same consistancy as what my regular period is. Sorry too much info.but now it has lightened up alot. I've heard of women having there period throughout their first trimester but its uncommon. I dont have a doctor i can go to right now otherwise I would :/ but im not sure what to do at thos point.
Thank you

10 years ago • Post starter

The sad reality is there is nothing you can do but wait. There's nothing a doctor can do if you are losing a pregnancy. Either you'll have a "period" or the bleeding will stop and you'll continue to get a bfp. Good luck to you.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me:)
Hope all is well

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo