Community post

Discussion

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BFP @ 14dpo

I got my BFP this morning! I have been holding off to test till Christmas morning. I am overwhelmed with joy. This is my 3rd cycle of trying and was convinced I wasn't pregnant but God works in magical ways.

I feel so blessed. Baby dust to everyone TTC and I hope you are blessed soon.

Does anyone know what the next steps are? When do I need to see a doctor?

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Omg! I'm so happy to see you got your BFP! Yaay
I think we will be due around same time( I am due on 9/3/14). My period was due on Christmas too but I tested pos on dpo 11. I replied to you about symptoms in another post.

You are around 4 weeks so just make an appointment to see your doc in about 2 weeks. Baby heartbeat is not detectable till about 6 weeks so no point in doing sonogram earlier then that. Your doctor will also send you for some labs to be done. Usually in most states it will be blood counts, tests for HIV, hepatitis B and C, syphillis, chlamydia and ghonorrea. You will also get a Pap smear your first visit. Right now just start your prenatal vitamin. Any over the counter is good.
I'm a family physician and I don't do OB but I know a little about pregnancy management haha ;)

Sticky dust to to us both ! And Merry Christmas.

10 years ago

Hello, I am 22 yrs old an so is dj an we were trying for 5 mints and I just got my first bfp!!!!!!!! At 9dp!! I'm so excited!!!

User Image[/url].

10 years ago

I got my BFP Christmas morning too :) congrats!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo