Community post

Discussion

Cervical Mucus & BBT question

Allow me to first explain that I am at 11dpo, cycle day 27 and AF due on May 25th (3 days from today).

So throughout my cycle things seemed normal and my OPKs gave me 3 positives on May 9th, 10th and 11th and clearly had EWCM 4 days prior to these days. But I did not get a temp increase after the positive OPKs however I did get ovulation and ovary pain after May 10th so I felt something happen. We DtD on the proper days to enhance the chance of conception.

Anyhow, on to my question, on May 20th, 9dpo I had a random BBT increase of .5°f and has not gone down since. On that same night I had a gush of yellow CM with a ding of brown. I am now, at 11dpo and have heavy slippery and creamy CM which is uncommon so close to AF. I have no sign of AF coming.

Does this sound promising or just a hormonal imbalance?

*My little seed,* *Come find your home,* *Live within me,* *In my womb.* *Grow my precious seed,* *Into a baby to be.* *I yearn to feel you move,* *And kick within me.* *I'll soon await your arrival,* *No matter how long it will be.* *My baby, my love,* *You will soon be with me.* ~*Victoria*~

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Sorry for the typo. Meant to say CM with a "tinge" of brown.

*My little seed,* *Come find your home,* *Live within me,* *In my womb.* *Grow my precious seed,* *Into a baby to be.* *I yearn to feel you move,* *And kick within me.* *I'll soon await your arrival,* *No matter how long it will be.* *My baby, my love,* *You will soon be with me.* ~*Victoria*~

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, I am going through the same thing now. Did u end up pregnant? Fingers crossed!! Thanks Julie

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo