Community post

Discussion

Worried...Can Someone Help?

Hey everyone I have a quick question because I am so worried. So my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to try for a baby after 6 years together. I have two kids from a previous relationship. So I have been on birth control for at least 5 years. So for the month of December I didn't take any birth control at control. My last active pill was actually on November 20. And my period came on November the 24. So I decided to try for the month of December. I started cramping really bad on the time I was ovulating. So around the 18 of December I started testing and got faint line, this was a night test. I took another the 19th of December and same thing. One in the morning of the 20th same thing. So this time I just waited till at least the 22 the time my period would have came on. But I didn't have a test so I had to wait to buy some. I bought some on the 23 at night and planned on taking it in the morning of the 24th. But when I went to take a shower I noticed I was bleeding. I was sad thinking oh no, this is my AF. So the whole night I was sad because I didn't know what was wrong. So I took a test anyways this morning and I got another faint line, this is so confusing. I have no pain right now. I have all my hpt posted. Just wanted to know if anybody could give me any type of advice.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

if your line isn't getting darker i would get checked for possible ectopic pregnancy.

10 years ago

To be honest it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. I have had 2 of these. I would have multiple positive pregnancy tests but they never got darker and would end with my "period", which was 4 days later with one and a week later with the other. I would spot for a few days/week before heavy bleeding. If your cramps get worse and are VERY painful I would call your doc to let them know. My fingers are crossed for you that this is not so.

10 years ago

could be a chemical pregnancy or a very early miscarriage, which can be almost the same thing. I just had a BFP on 12/5. my first BHCG was 471 on 12/9, then on 12/11 it was 457 and on 12/16 it was 417 so I knew a miscarriage was coming. My last BHCG was 57 on 12/23 and I started bleeding that day as well. No pain or anything for me. I would see a DR to have your HCG levels checked and make sure you do not have an ectopic pregnancy or anything else going on. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy soon!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo