Community post

Discussion

#4 IUI 12/23/13

I had my 4th IUI on Tuesday. This cycle has been odd. I have a lot of follicles, then only two pulled ahead, my LH started to surge while they were respectfully 17mm and 18mm and they ended up pushing me an extra day with another dose of brevelle. I have been having ovulation pain since Friday, I triggered Saturday, but the ovulation pain died off after Sunday. I am hoping I didn't miss my window. This IUI was very uncomfortable to me, too. The previous ones, I didn't feel anything, and the speculum hurt so bad even though she was gentle. I felt every thing they did this time, and honestly it was the longest minute (if that) of my life. Not sure why this IUI was so different.

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Was this IUI successful? I too have undergone my 1st IUI on 20.03.2014 and experiencing some strange symptoms that i never had.Doctor has told me to test on 10th April, but I'm so impatient to know....
Did you have frequent urination on 9th day onward of IUI?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo