Community post

Discussion

First cycle after misscariage

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

above is a link to my fertility friend chart, not sure if it works to see my chart ( I might end up having to take a photo of it and post it to the HPT/OPK forum?) but I just want thought on my cycle....I'm just so ready for a BFP or to start my period already so we can try again!

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

That is not a link to your chart. To share your chart you need to generate a sharing code. Go to the "sharing" dropdown menu at the top and then click on "get code". It will probably ask you a couple of setup questions first so it know how much info you want to share.

Sorry about your loss. We are still trying after ours in April this year. It has now been 2 years in total and no baby :(

10 years ago

Oh thank you, i will set that up later today! I hope you get your bfp very soon!

10 years ago • Post starter

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3491bc

Ok I got the code so he link above should work when copy and pasted, I hope! Please tell me what you think of my chart ladies! Most likely O day? Annovulatory? Somehow pregnant? All of the annovulatory charts I have looked at don't have the upward temps that my chart has, but i'm just confused at this point, will likely be calling for an appointment after the holidays to get my hcg level checked, maybe a missed miscarriage or something :(

Wow what a difficult chart!!! Those OPK readings are a bit confusing. Do you use one every day and just not record the negatives, or did you just get positives most of the time? You aren't using FMU right?

If I had to make a stab in the dark at an O date based on that I would pick around CD28 (or CD14 like FF thinks). I agree there is an upward trend. If the OPKs and cm was more obliging we could see better what day. Frustrating about the continuing negative tests though!!!

How long have you been trying? My temp dropped dramatically yesterday and today. That along with the spotting tell me this month is out for me :( My period will start today or tomorrow. Just great for Christmas...

10 years ago

Oh my gosh I see what you mean! That is totally frustrating and I am with you - it's so hard to get much from that when your temps steadily rise and you keep getting these + OPKs ...

Honestly, this looks like one of my charts from a couple of years ago. I have PCOS, I'm not obese but I keep getting cysts on my ovaries (they go away on their own but show up often after ovulation, there's always one there on an ultrasound and always a new one) and I was told in the past that I'd need fertility treatment to get pregnant ... our first month TTC we got pregnant ... but I lost the baby at 6.5 weeks. We are trying again, first month after the mc, and I'm 9dpo and everything feels the same as it did last time and I'm hoping for a BFP soon ...

What I'm getting at is a few things - first, I've sat staring at charts like these for hours wondering what in the world was going on. second, I have some knowledge to share based on what I went through ...

Your body can keep giving you +OPKs and acting like it wants to ovulate but then it doesn't - I got this sometimes week after week where ovulation was supposed to happen for three weeks and just didn't, even though I kept getting a + OPK. I found out that there are several reasons that your body may not ovulate as planned - it's ready, but something just happens. It can easily be deterred by stress and anxiety - which is why I stopped using OPKs all together and just did bbt charting. I go by CP and CM and BBT only - OPKs made me far too anxious. I'd get the green light and literally freak out and my body would stop and delay ...

OPKs also detect the hcg hormone and act as a pregnancy test, too ... have you tried using a FRER or POAS other than an OPK?? Might not hurt ...

I finally started a regimine to help me out and perhaps its' worth a shot for ovulation -- it helped me get on the right track. I started taking soy isoflavones CD 1-5, and I was taking AlKaline to help with PCOS which alters the PH of your body and effects fertility and your hormones to ovulate. I also started taking OvuBoost for healthy eggs and Fertile CM for good measure (both found on amazon.com). It worked ... for the first time in so many years my charts finally started looking normal again and my ovulation happened before CD20 - something that NEVER happened before.

So I'm not sure if this is even remotely "normal" for you as far as a chart goes - but hopefully something adds some insight!

GL to you!

10 years ago

ladies, thank you so much for your replies! I normally have a pretty regular 28-31 day cycle, have been having these regular cycles for the past ~15 months since my cycles came back (after my last pregnancy and exclusive breastfeeding). I have been taking pregnancy tests since CD22, and have only taken OPK's on the days charted, except I have had a few negatives (with very slightly lighter test lines) the past few days that I haven't charted. As for my HCG tests I have had a couple where there may have been SUPER faint +'s on CD 44,45, & 46, but they are more evaps than anything and not getting darker. The weird thing is i'm fairly thin and i'm starting to look prego and I'm also starting to FEEL (what feels like) early fetal movement down low right above my pubic bone on the right side, I was able to feel baby #4 and 5 real early on, week 9 for #4 and aroud week 11 for #5. I feel like i'm going crazy but i'm wondering if its possible to be pregnant and not secrete the HCG into my urine...what if I didn't really miscarry?! It just doesn't make sense! I'm finally scheduled for an appointment with my Dr to get HCG drawn and am thinking of asking my midwife to do a scan just to see. Will definitely keep you guys posted! Praying for BFP's for you both very SOON!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo