Community post

Discussion

BFP after 8 days late :)

Omg! Faint BFP this morning on an EPT early result! I have been using FRER's every few mornings since before AF was due, and finally 8 days late I got a faint positive :-) any other ladies have faint first positives that got darker a few days later? I'm hoping mine is darker tomorrow morning, still feeling slightly skeptical cause it wasn't blaring dark. Lol so excited!! :-)

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm only 12 dpo and took a test today with BFN, thought for sure ai was out but your story gives me hope! Btw, in all my reading I've learned that everyone's hcg levels are different at different stages in early pregnancy. Taking your bbt daily as soon as you wake up is a good indicator you are indeed pregnant ( staying higher than normal is a strong sign you are!) taking a test each morning should make the line darker as your hcg levels double daily. GL!!!!

10 years ago

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! You finally got your BFP.
And thanks for giving me hope. I'm now 1 week late. Have tested with FRER every morning incl today and it's always a BFN but you have given me hope.
Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy your little secret xxxxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo