Community post

Discussion

14-15dpo, BFN, AF due yesterday, 24Days Cycle

So, I am 24 days cycle and af due yesterday. I am regular and never missed.. So this is the first time that my af was late. Took a test with FMU today, but got BFN. I feel bloated, feeling tired and exhausted, tenderness of breast, slight cramps, LBM(which i always have when af is there), cramps, pain in lower abdomen esp in left ovary, unusual cravings like sweets. I used to crave sour and spicy foods and NOT sweets.

BFN s*cks! :( AM I OUT??! Pls help.. I am TTC for years!! Tia :*

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

They say when you're craving sweets it's usually PMS cravings and not implantation:( but I wouldn't give up hope! Wait a week! And test again!!

8 years ago

Hi there. Thanks for the reply.. Yes it could be PMS though, but my cravings before af if NOT sweets.. I used to crave to sour, salty and spicy foods. So this one is very unusual for me. I'm CD 26 now and 2 days late and still no af and bfn with FMU :(

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo