Community post

Discussion

Weird temps. Help!

Hey guys,
I am so confused and a bit bummed out. I don't know what's going on with my temps. I've never had a chart like this the 5 months I've been charting. I can see a clear thermal shift but then my temps slowly fall and then I get this hugeeee dip on 5dpo. I'm not even sure if I ovulated or if it's a implantation dip. Could FF have gotten my coverline wrong? Can someone please look at my chart and tell me what you think? I would appreciate it.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/454002/

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I don't think you have ovulated yet based on that chart. What method do you have it set to? I find that advanced is by far the most accurate as it looks not only at temperature but your other signs as well. Your cervical mucus doesn't appear to have been fertile at all. Are your cycles normally regular?

10 years ago

Hi!
I have it set to advanced. And it's weird because I didn't see ewcm this cycle yet. Maybe I'm about to ovulate? I don't know but the past 2 cycles I ovulated on cd18. I just got off the pill in June so my cycles have been weird.

Oh and I just checked my cm. It has that egg white texture to it so maybe I'm going to ovulate any day now. This ttc is so frustrating sometimes.

10 years ago • Post starter

If you have egg white cm then you are fertile so yes, probably will ovulate soon, You often see a temp drop a day or two before ovulation too :)

10 years ago

It should be any day now! Thank you for your response :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo