Community post

Discussion

11 DPO on 21st May

Hi everyone! Anyone on their 11 DPO? Would love to have cycle buddies to chat with. I'm trying to keep myself sane but I'm obviously obsessed with my symptoms and wondering if I will make it this cycle! I went ahead to do a HPT today knowing it's too early to test and got a negative. meh.

Anyone counting the hours and minutes till cycle due date?

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I'm 12 DPO today. These last couple of days have been torture!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Brinacortes85

So happy to hear from you. It looked like you also did a HPT on 11 DPO. I did that too and got BFN.

Yes, I agree that last few days have been torturous.

I have one CLEARBLUE HPT waiting to be used. This website has advised me to take the test next Wednesday, that's when my period is supposed to be due. When will you take a HPT again?

8 years ago • Post starter

I won't be taking another one. AF surprised me early this morning. :( On to cycle #26.

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry to hear that :'(

I will pray for your next cycle

Hugs

Guess what? My period came today. CD28. On to next cycle too..... How are you feeling? I am a little down and disappointed.

Yeah, I'm feeling a little defeated. I'm on CD 6 now, little spotting. Ready to move on, and praying this is our cycle. Hope you start feeling better...:(

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo