Community post

Discussion

Feeling so deflated, 2 WW may actually just be 4 WW

Anyone in the 2WW after only BDing once in fertile period......??! We only managed to BD 3-4 days before ovulation as i was going away and im so gutted as i raced back on OD only to find partner asleep and not in mood!! NOw i dont even feel like i can be in the 2 WW more like waiting till my next chance as im not sure if there's even a chance this cycle.. but surely there must be a small chance?!!

Sorry bit of a pointless post ... anyone else on 3 dpo??!!!

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am sorry you are struggling. There is still a chance, though. Good luck!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Im on 2dpo soon 3 dpo. Sorry you are feeling frustrated I know how it is when the hubby is not in the mood. This month I think we made it in a good time just before O. Dont give up hope! But try to be realistic. It is tricky though. I keep my fx for you!

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks guys .. I keep losing perspective but i think i shall stop obsessing and talking my self out of th echance and just get on with daily things !!

Apelli i have all crossed for you sounds promising... such a long wait isnt it when its the up to 8 dpo !! then i get a little obsessive over symptoms !!!

8 years ago • Post starter

When you want something soo much it is hard not to think about it ;) but I guess the tww will go faster if we do like you say: get on with our daily things.

I think every try we do, I experience it different. Some twws goes so fast and others so slow. Sometimes I find new symtoms and obsess over them and really think this must be the month. Since I had my ectopic pregnancy I experience a lot of things in my body that I did not do before. Now I can feel my ovulation for example.

Wish you all the luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo