Community post

Discussion

Got my BFP!

3rd mth of trying, at 10dpo. Did an internet cheapie this morning, didn't wait properly, though 'nah' and stuck it in a drawer. Got curious and peaked at it again after 30 mins and saw a faint line (!), again, though 'nah' and went for a walk. Went to Boots and saw digital tests on offer, bought a couple. Came home, peed on the stick and 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' came up in about three mins!

Shocked, relieved, excited, terrified!

User Image

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Super happy to hear the news!

The same thing happened to me, literally this morning, the exact same 'nah its a bfn' only to go back and see a faint line! I'm yet to re-test.. terrified to haha.

Congrats! So excited for you :) <3

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

You too! Can't believe it, just took another digi test, still pregnant!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

[congratulations]

I sort of got a BFP on Thursday! I didn't have any pregnancy tests so I took one of my ovulation tests and it was really, really positive! So I dropped by my fertility clinic and got a blood test; it came back positive! Just goes to show that the ovulation test can work pretty well in a pinch. Of course, I was a few days late on my period by that time so no early testing there.

10 years ago

Congratulations ladies!!

I also got a BFP yesterday at 11dpo!
Are you all due early September?

10 years ago

Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon. Did you have any symptoms before you got the BFP. I am 13dpo and no symptoms but hoping for the best.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo