Community post

Discussion

TTC for a couple of months

Hello!

I am new to the site. Been TTC since March. Was on Provera and Clomid but unluckily didnt ovulate that cycle. Im on my 2nd cycle of Clomid now and got a positive result on OPK. So now just anxious about the wait. Really feeling very ted lately and I feel like I always have an empty stomach.
Hope to hear from you guys...

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hope you get some good news! The 2 week wait is just horrible. It's amazing the tricks your mind plays on you. We have been TTC since January and every month I think I'm PG only to be disappointed. I know I'm ovulating regularly (thanks to OPK's), so I just need patience.

8 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I am just very new to the site...

You are very right about the 2 weeks wait and the tricks about the sign and symptoms.

It makes me very anxious and even tried testing but of course they came out negative. I guess il just have to wait few more ays to test again.. And have myself ready for a let down or a scream for joy.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo