Community post

Discussion

Positive Opk but Temps still low

User Image

Please go to the link above to view my chart.

I had a positive OPK for 2 days and negatives there after, but temps are still low or in fact temps are flat.

This is my first month charting, so I am not too sure on reading and understanding it to see ovulation.

Your advise will be greatly appreciated!!

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi there, I can't see your chart. If your temp hasn't gone up then you haven't ovulated. It usually happens a day or two after your first positive OPK so it might go up tomorrow. You can have a LH surge without ovulating, so it is good you are temping to confirm it!

10 years ago

Hi, I have no idea how to link my chart in here using mobile.

Anyways, thanks for your advise. Will see if there is any changes to my temp tomorrow morning.

I'm hoping that I've not ovulated yet rather then an annovulatory cycle.

Wish me luck! Thanks!! [pray]

10 years ago • Post starter

I read the the temp surge typically comes 1 - 2 days after ovulation. See here, second question from the bottom:

http://www.tcoyf.com/content/FertFAQ-ovulation.aspx

10 years ago

That is correct. That's why a combination of OPKs and BBT is best for working it out. When you have charted for a few more cycles your own pattern of ovulation in relation to OPKs will become clearer. Do you use fertility fried? Have a look at the charts on there and you will see what others' patterns of ovulation commonly look like relative to their OPKs.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo