Community post

Discussion

Only 5 or 6 dpo?!

So I'm probably crazy, right? This is the second cycle of us actually ttc. I'm only 5 or 6 dpo. But I swear I'm having symptoms i've never had.

3dpo - I had some lower cramps
4 dpo - i woke up with a cold, i came out of no where. just a stuffy nose and sore throat. not really coughing though. I also slept like 18 hours the whole day.Had cramps ever now and then.
5 dpo - woke up after having a vivid dream. and the smallest wave a nausea when I woke up, was gone in less than a minute. Still having the cold symptoms. Still super sleepy. my legs and back are also achy.

I know I'm just obsessing. but i've heard somethings about having a stuffy nose before a BFP.

Opinions guys?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi mn1190

Same boat!

I am now 9 dpo and our second cycle of tcc, but have also had the weirdest symptoms. They differ from day to day, but then I also think I might be over thinking it...

Kinda just trying to wait out the days until AF is expected - still 5 days, so I can know if it is real or not.

All the best with the waiting - it goes sooo slowly!

8 years ago

UPDATE: at 10dpo i got a faint BFP!
The thing is that i used a dollar tree test, and im worried if i can trust it or not at just 10 dpo, im suppose to start AF in 4 days. Opinions?

I did post to the gallery!

Im sure its not an evap, its a pink dye test and the positive should up within 60 seconds! Opinions guys?

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo