Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 135 Replies | Last Page

I don't take my bbt every day I just felt warmer for about 3 days but today I feel back to my normal temp. We'll see! Good luck to you with your results!

Brandi - hang in there!! Fx'd for you!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

UPDATE: So I got my blood test results today: 0 HCG in my blood. The nurse said I may have had a chemical pregnancy, but most likely i just had a light/irregular cycle and I can TTC this month. I O in about 3 days. At least it was not a miscarriage. She also said you can get random BFP;s! What!? I've never heard of such thing! She said I/we can start testing at 10 DPO and if preg it will show. Thanks for supporting me. I feel better and have hope for this cycle! :)

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

good luck mybabybelly!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks GB! Good luck to all, and I will keep you posted.

10 years ago

I'm currently on CD22 and 10dpo and today I just started to feel a slight pulling feeling inside my lower abdomen - there is no pain, it's just a weird feeling. I'm not really having any other pregnancy symptoms that I can tell other than that I've been really tired the past few days, but sometimes I get like that anyway so I don't consider that a sign for me.

Anyone ever have this feeling and end up getting a BFP? I'm not due for my next AF until next Wednesday.

User Image

I hope you get your BFP! I'm having to self inseminate with a turkey baster because my husband hurt his back and cannot physically DTD! I hope this works. I should o really soon!

10 years ago

Good luck MyBabyBelly! Today I woke up feeling like I'm getting a head cold and I was a little nauseous - I think from post nasal drip maybe, but could be sign of pregnancy too I guess. Part of me feels like I'm out this month and part of me feels I might finally get my BFP. I'm going to test this Saturday and I'm hoping for the best but not expecting it.

User Image

Keep us posted GB! Can't wait to find out! I'm in my fertile days now according to the calculator on CDP. Yesterday a lot of it squirted/leaked out, hoping I got enough in (sorry if TMI)

10 years ago

Quick update, AF due today but hasn't shown, I tested this morning and BFN. Still hopeful. Good luck everyone.

10 years ago

Hi all, I tested at 8,9,10 and 11 do (bit of an addict) and got BFN's! Then on Wednesday afternoon, 12 dpo, I came home from a business trip and thought I'd do another test even though it's wasn't the first urine of the day and BFP!!!! Retested again today and yep the line is still there. It isn't strong but it's definitely a positive. I can't believe it, myself and DH are over the moon. It's taken us a while to get pregnant. Does anyone know what the next steps are with the doctors/midwife? Having weird pulling cramps and I'm hoping this is normal, I'm a bit concerned because the business trip was abroad and was quite stressful with long days and I was exhausted, do you think it will be ok? FX to everyone this thread has kept me sane this cycle xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo