Community post

Discussion

Women in late 20's to mid 30's TTC#1 for 6mos or less

View Full Post

Hi All,

I'm trying to find some women in the same situation as myself - I'm 33 years old and TTC#1 since September 2013. Although I feel like I'm just getting the hang of timing my ovulation and paying attention to my body's symptoms and what they could possibly mean. This last cycle I really thought I was pregnant, and then the "witch" ended up showing up a little later than usual and it threw me off and I got sad, but now I'm just going to try to relax and have some fun with the whole baby making process and try to find some women in the same shoes as myself. So, if you are and you would like to share comments or have questions - please do!

I look forward to finding some cycle buddies!

~GB1020

User Image

135 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 135 Replies | Last Page

I'm testing in the morning, I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!!! Kmsl... How about you. My AF not due until the 10th, do you think i'm testing too soon?

10 years ago

Ok I know TMI but now I'm really confused. I started Af 6 days ago or I thought so, having bright red bleeding and watery bleeding only mild cramps. I told DH and he suggested I take another HPT. I told him he was nuts but obliged and this morning I got a v v v faint BFP!?!?! I'm still bleeding and it's way too much to be implantation bleeding! Very scared! Called dr and he ordered a blood HCG and said I'm either pregnant or WAS preggers. Hoping for a good report. Pray for me, please. Also cramps and flo are abnormally light but like I said too mic blood to be normal IB.

Wife of Vetran:27 DD: 3 & DD: 19mos

10 years ago

Praying for you. Keep us posted and I know it will be hard, but try not to stress over it.

10 years ago

Hi all,

I did a test today, 8dpo but had a bfn :( My temp is way up, do you know if that means I'm out?

10 years ago

Thank you Brandttc, I'm trying to stay positive. I still plan to ttc this cycle. I should O in 3 to 5 days normally. Unless this cycle is messed up. And Teffidy, you aren't out at 8 dpo. That is really early and you will likely test BFN even if you are preg. Best hopes to you. :)

10 years ago

Hey ladies, I hope you all had a nice weekend! I have a quick question...anyone that has ever had a BFP, did you feel warmer than usual? Like during your TWW time period? I feel warm but I don't have a fever but def feel warmer than I do on a normal every day basis. I also felt a little nauseous earlier today but it went away and I've felt fine other then I feel like I'm going thru menopause with being warm lol. I'm CD19 and 7dpo. Also, what are signs to look for when you go through implantation other than possible bleeding?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

@mybabybelly - you are in my prayers. Let us know what happened

@gb1020 - Good luck and I hope those are all symptoms! When do you plan on testing?

@brandittc1 - good luck. Personally I think it's soon, but who am I to say anything, as I have already done that before. So go ahead and test, just don't get disappointed if a BFN shows. Don't give up until AF arrives.

AFM - not sure I'm still in for this month. As I said, my O was supposed to be on the 3rd and everything was according to plan. But life is unpredictable and on the night before the O a family member of my DH passed away, so, obviously, there was no way we could ask him for anything, I just had to be there for him. Of course I'm very frustrated and I don't mean to sound selfish or like a bad person or anything, but I was upset and I'm not proud of that. Of course I absolutely did not mention this to him. Mixed feelings all over the place. He managed to get it together and we got back on track on Saturday and Sunday. Do you guys think I still have a chance this month? Below, just to clarify, a brief description of the days:

CD1 - December 20
CD13 - BD in the morning
CD14 - positive OPK â?? did not manage to BD
CD15 - possible O according to OPK - did not manage to BD
CD16 - 1 DPO - BD at night and DH had the idea to put legs up in the air just to turn the odds on our side
CD17 - 2 DPO - BD at night and DH had the idea to put legs up in the air just to turn the odds on our side
Today is CD18 - 3DPO

What do you think?

I'm just so glad to have a place I can vent sometimes. DH cannot handle this right now.
Sorry for the long post and baby dust to all!

User Image

10 years ago

@Brandittc1 - I think if you're not due until the 10th then it is too soon to test, but I know that hasn't stopped me before in the past lol. I'm just trying to not waste money on tests unless I really think I'm pregnant. So I'm going to wait until I'm 2 days late and then test - HOPING I can hold out that long, and sometimes it even takes a week or so after you're due to show a BFP on a home test...we're not out til AF shows up! Good luck and baby dust to you!

Cotton - I plan to test next Friday the 17th...hoping for my first BFP!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks CottonCandy! Good luck, next time we BD i will put my legs up too, great idea!

GB1020-I did test on sunday and got BFN-whomp whomp, but no AF yet so still very hopeful.

I will never test early again, not a good feeling looking at that negative result. Take my advice ladies and hold out on testing.

Praying for all of us.

10 years ago

@GB: you said you feel warm? Temps up could be a sign a BFP is on it's way! I hear they do go up, but have to remain up for 18 days or more. GL
I should get my blood test results today.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo