Community post

Discussion

ttc # 1 CD 1 who,s with me ?

my short story like this..me 28 and DH 32 married since jan 2014 and actively ttc our first naturally ....in past days when we didnt successfully conceived in previous year we consulted doc and she prescribed me to take 50 mg siphene from cd 4 to cd 7 and duphaston 10 mg from cd 16 to cd 25..which i ve already taken in my last cycle ....im pretty regular with my 30-31day cycle... thinking positive ahead becoz ive seen so many bfns in previous year and it just irritate and put stress on my mind so chilling now and in search of some new fellas who r with me this cycle to share our views ,symptoms and a lot more situations ....thanks

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm with you! I'm on CD 3 TTC #1 naturally also. This is the second month of me trying. I got a BFN last month after thinking I might have been pg. It's crazy how when you really want to be pregnant you can convince yourself you are! It doesn't help that PMS symptoms are the same as PG symptoms. Anyway, my cycles are also pretty regular - 28 days usually. I'm going to try temping this cycle. Do you temp? I'm wondering if I will notice a pattern the first month or if it takes a few months? I'm sorry that you've had so many bfns. That must be discouraging, but I think it's good that you've tried to relax about it. I hear a lot of people get their bfp when they stop worrying so much about getting it! I'm going to try to do the same. Positive and relaxing thoughts for this month!!!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

We have forum called Looking for cycle buddy to support and encourage if you want join on this rock roller coaster we are on so come on over everyone's welcome.

8 years ago

hey frends i had my follicles sonography today on cd 12 and i got 20 mm folicile in my left ovary and endometrium thickness 7.5 mm and when i tested with opk its also + ve am i ovulating so early a bit confused coz my gyno told me that i ll ovulate in next 24 TO 48 hours... plz share ur view s thanks

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo