Community post

Discussion

BBT charting

I started BBT charting last month and I saw a clear shift up in temperature on CD 14. This month my temperatures have been erratic and there has been no clear overall rise in temperature. Today is CD 20. Could it be that I have not yet ovulated?

My cycles have been fairly regular for the past several months (about 28 days). Discharge is clear and watery with some egg-white consistency.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sounds like you haven't ovulated yet based on your cervical mucus. Do you have a link to your chart for me to look at? Sometimes it only becomes clear you have ovulated a few days afterward. And then it can be hard to pinpoint the day.

10 years ago

[img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=210454[/img]

I think I put that in right, not sure. Temps are all over the place this month, not sure why. I take my temp first thing in the morning after waking up, while still in bed, and I sleep regular hours.

10 years ago • Post starter

That looks to me like you haven't ovulated yet. There is definitely no sustained shift. I wouldn't be worried about the temps being up and down, you should still be able to see a distinct difference if you had ovulated. My temps are always up and down as I sleep badly and wake at odd times. I still always see a shift. Your cm sounds like you are fertile so make the most of it! I hope you ovulate soon :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo