Community post

Discussion

Bravelle for ovulation - not IVF - you?

I am scheduled to start bravelle injections only for ovulation (not for IVF) with timed intercourse. I am curious if anyone else is doing the same just taking bravelle for ovulation. How long did it take for you to stimulate and how many follicles and monitoring etc.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I use brevelle for my IUI cycles. Currently on #4. They have changed my dosage from 1 vial 75iu to the point where I am taking 2 vials 150iu. I also have been on clomid 50, 100 and 150 mg day 3-5.

So this cycle has been: Clomid 100 mg (down 50mg from last cycle) 150IU brevelle d5 and again on d7. I went in on d9 for ultrasound and bloodwork and we had 5 follicles on the right and one on the left looking good. D9 brevelle 75iu (1 vial). Went back for bloodwork and ultrasound D13, still had the same amount of follicles, all 12's and 13's with the left one near 14. Injected with another 75iu that night. Return on D14 (today 12/19) and everything on the right has slowed down. I have one 15mm on the right, all the others stayed at 12 or 13, and I have a 17mm on the left. Was told to do another 75iu of brevelle tonight, return tomorrow to "check". Ovidrel trigger Friday, iui Sunday.

The brevelle is used to help mature the follicles so they will release an egg, not necessarily for ovulation itself from what I am using it for :)

10 years ago

FOLLOW UP:

I started bravelle half of an amp (an amp is 75 iu) 12/16/13 to 12/21/13 every other day then starting 12/22/13 half an amp till 27th. I had my LH surge today (12/28/13) and also took HCG (novarel) shot today to make sure my surge is for sure. Baby dance yesterday and today and tomorrow. Then 2ww.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo