Community post

Discussion

Clomid

My MD put me on 5 days of 50mg clomid days 5-9. I just took the last one this morning. I go in 5 days to have an ultra sound to see if it is working. The last u/s i had she told me that I had PCOS (6 in one, 7 in the other). I was on BC for 5 years came off in Jan 2013 and started having longer and longer cycles that were annovulatory. I guess I am just nervous that it might not work at all. I am wondering how many out there got a BFP after 1 round of 50mg clomid. I am only 25 (so is DH) and in good heatlth otherwise.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

hi there. I am on my 5th round of clomid, so no first time success for me! We have been trying for 2 years now. Really hoping that this cycle is a success as we upped the dose and my period is due on Christmas day! Would rather have the best Christmas present ever...

I hope your ultrasound shows good results!

10 years ago

I did first time around i was full on positive about how it would work for me and it did!! unfortunatly we lost our bub and i just ovulated 2 days ago for the first time as i have pcos and got no periods iether!!! do not let my story scare you off!! i was only 5 weeks when i had to say good bye it was not nice at all but stay positive that it will work!! because it will!!

10 years ago

Thank you both for your replies! I wish you both the best of luck and lots of baby dust!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo