Community post

Discussion

BF 13 mth, no AF since birth, BFN but have symptoms

I am still nursing our 13 mth old and have not had any periods (so nothing to wait for or base things off of) thus far but last Friday had slight pink smear with wiping in restroom. Same as before BFP with our daughter. Tested then and today hoping for BFP but nope... I feel exhausted beyond normal, very dizzy and slightly nauseated, headaches and have had a good amt of white, creamy CM multiple days. Any hope for pregnancy? Anyone in the same boat or had this experience. I just hate not knowing and have no idea when a period would be etc... Thoughts ladies? Test again? When?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I forgot to mention with our daughter I got period back at 12 mths, had one cycle and conceived our son (very lucky, I know, sorry to those of you who have had a harder time).

Have had cramping on and off since Friday. But the breastfeeding site Kellymom stated that it is super rare t get pregnant before a period and also that you an cramp for weeks or mths before getting a period..

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo