Community post

Discussion

Confused :(

So all week last week I was spotting brown discharge and then on Friday it was brown discharge mixed with blood and then it went back to being brown and then on Sunday it was brown mixed with blood again and then went back to being brown. I took a test on Sunday, Monday and today and they all came back negative :(

I was supposed to start my period today but I didn't and I'm still spotting the brown discharge.

Could I be pregnant even though the tests have said negative so far?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Starshine

I hope you do get your BFP. But this happened to me last month and really the month before too. I was about a day to two days late getting AF.

My doctor said its normal, as always. But then called a couple days later said I might not be ovulating strong enough (I always O on my own but early). So she called in a script for Clomid and told me to use progesterone cream after O.

I am now 9DPO, O on CD14 and no spotting, so I guess it worked.

I hope and have my FX that your are about to get your BFP, but if not this might be something to bring up.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo