Community post

Discussion

B6, EPO, Royal Jelly dosage

My dh and I have been ttc for almost a year and half now (I'm 32, he's 33). It's getting to the point where we are starting to get a little concerned. We have been a little more serious about it the past couple of months (added Preseed and OPK to the mix....along with charting).

This month, I've decided to incorporate B6, Evening Primrose Oil, and Royal Jelly to our routine. I've been doing a lot of reading on dosage and here's what I've found:
B6 - 50-100mg daily
EPO - 1000-1500mg daily (cd1-ovulation)
Royal Jelly - ??

I don't know if these numbers are what I should follow and would love to hear additional info or what you may have taken the month you got your BFP. What did your doctor recommend on the dosage. I'm also taking a daily prenatal vitamin. I'm scared to take them all at once. Is there a chance I could get sick?

All opinions welcome!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My & my other half have been trying for a LONG time!
I booked an appointment at the fertility clinic for the end of August. In the meantime, I just purchased Royal Jelly. It's a tiny jar- you are supposed to take one tiny spoon full every morning on an empty stomach. I'll let you know how it goes!
I also take a prenatal vitamin but have not been consistent with it- makes me feel ill! Let me know how you're doing! =)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo