Community post

Discussion

Im going nuts today!!!!!!!!! 8dpo

View Full Post

Hello ladies, I have been thinking of myself as being quite calm about this, but today, besides being extremely moody I have been obsessing over everything and questioning everything.

Do I really wanna do this now? What if and what nots...

I am questioning everything from a single fart to a normal pee and Im fed up already! am I ? am I not?

This wait is way toooooo too demanding and its driving me crazy, the wonders of ttc!

tested this morning bfn of course, another 2 days and ill test again, oh wait! I wont be able too, ill probbaly end up doing another before bed...

Sorry just needed to vent!

User Image

278 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 278 Replies | Last Page

MeMoni,

Hello!

11dpo or 12 dpo is still quite early for some women, depending on when the egg implanted and how fast your hormones are increasing, dont despair yet wait another 2 days then make the test !

Goof Luck!

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Anita86, I hope you're right!I'm 38 quickly approaching 39 and really want to be a mom again before 40!The clock is ticking and that just adds to all of the pressure that comes w/ttc.I am making this PROMISE in type..I WILL NOT TEST AGAIN UNTIL FRIDAY.. .I am so glad that I joined this group, so an amazing feeling to be able to share my feelings w/ladies who really are feeling the same way!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

13 years ago

Glad we can all help each other!

Good Luck for friday!

User Image

Hi MeMoni,

Well it could be too early, I have seem many posts from other girls saying that they got their BFP a couple of days AFTER AF was due...so it could be too early. I myself promise in writing that I will not take another test before Friday morning!!! So here it is...and we'll test together Friday AM and will post results! I am not sure how many DPO I am, because I got clear positive OPK on 20, 21 & 22nd in the morning...but I'm hoping I tested too early...

Let's be strong and resist those HPTs until Friday!!! :-)
Good luck & Baby Dust!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Hi Anita,

How many DPO are you? Did you test already or you're waiting for the to show?

Let us know! Thanks for the good info, I was bloated a lot lately too (I still am) and I see suck dark veins on my hands...and on my feet...weird!!!

Well keep us posted! Baby dust!!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

I'm with you, HappytoTTC & MeMoni!! Who else is in?

I promise I won't take a test until Friday am. Then circle around for the results!

Anita, keep that ugly green thing away from you!!! You're still in. Stay positive.

... Also, I am very sorry to hear about your loss! Especially the loss of your mother at such a young age... I can't even imagine how difficult that time must have been. She's watching over you!

Please! Bring some this way.

13 years ago

Dajka999 - how you doing hun? Haven't heard from you!

13 years ago

Hello!

Happy, Marie,

I think I am somewhere between 13 and 15 dpo... hard to know as I didnt use any opk... I already tested... LOTS of times...lol POAS addict...

I tested last Friday ( I think, maybe saturday) with First Response 6 days sooner and came out Neg, today I tested with those cheap tests from 99p store and all came out neg too....

I think if I were pregnant it should of showed by now... My period is due today and nothing yet... but Im feeling like its gonna come tomorrow max...

Oh well!

Thank you ladies for you support!

User Image

Hello ladies,
Well I'm still awaiting . I did test this morning and got a I then had an emoitional breakdown. I know it will happen.... I just never had to try to get pregnant, it has just happened for me both times.
I have really enjoyed reading everyones post and it has made me feel soo much better. I was feeling so alone prior to finding this forum. Thanks for letting me vent

13 years ago

I am really really glad this thread has grown so much and helped many of us, really, really glad!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo