Community post

Discussion

2 week wait is too long!

I have been stalking these sites like mad for months now and finally decided to write. I am 10 DPO and IUI with clomid and ovidril this month. This is the first month using fertility drugs and my DH and I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years naturally. We are now in the 2 week wait and I broke down and took a New Choice test today. BFN :-( I have so many symptoms but disappointed in the results. Maybe it was just too soon? fingers crossed! I'm happy to join and meet others in this journey as well.
-E

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Right! I'm only 4dpo, 4 days past ovulation! Are you kidding me this is the slowest tww ever!

User Image

10 years ago

im 2 days past ovulation i will find out on new yrs day i have the holiday inbetween to keep me busy but still every morning i want to test but i knoww its to early!! who knew it could be so hard!! i never did and yet we are now using clomid have had a loss and its just crazy how hard it is!! but a 2 week wait is nothing compaired to the 9 month wait to meet them and 2 weeks is nothing comparied to the wait for your first scan!!! it will come in no time

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo