Community post

Discussion

New to Countdown - Intro!

Hi all, I am new to the site and just wanted to say Hi. We are going on our 4th month of trying this week and hoping for a BFP soon! Best to all of you!

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi ReadyforPregnancy! This is my 3rd month TTC! What cycle day are you on? Best of Luck to you too!
[baby_dust] [sticky_vibes]

10 years ago

CD 9 - Time for some BD'ing later this week!!! [h5]

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm on CD 11! How long are your cycles normally? Mine were 28 but last month I was 36. So I am temping to hopefully know when I O this month.[sticky_vibes]

10 years ago

I have shorter cycles - last month was only 26 or 27 days! Usually they range from 26-28 days but are pretty reliable. Only issue is I spot prior so there is possibly a short luteal phase going on.

Do you use ovulation pee sticks? Start around CD 10, test daily and they should indicate when you ov. It is harder if you have irregular cycles, but ovulation usually happens 14 days prior to your next expected period regardless of the last cycle's length. Or just BD every other day CD10-21! I'm too lazy for that though...haha. :)

I guess we're just going to BD every other day and if it doesn't work this cycle we will try O pee sticks next cycle!

10 years ago

Well have fun! :) I get the O sticks on amazon in bulk for cheap. BBT also indicates ovulation but only after the fact, so that is not always as useful. Baby wishes ~

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo