Community post

Discussion

Feel cramps but no AF yet - was due yesterday, test was BFN

My last AF started Nov. 17th, I ovulated on Dec. 3rd, I was due yesterday for AF again, I feel kind of crampy - like AF cramps I'd say but no AF yet, took a test last night and it was negative - do you think it's because I took it at night? My bb's are swollen and I think my veins are more noticeablely blue, I'm not sure if these are AF symptoms or possibly pregnancy symptoms. Anyone else every feel this way and have it end up being pregnant? I'm hoping I'm pregnant, but don't want to waste another test if I'm not. How long should I wait before taking another test if AF doesn't show up soon?

User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I know this doesn't help, but I am in the same boat. My last cycle was Nov 19th, I ovulated on the 1st or so I think, we have had plenty of sex during our window and after. I tested 3 days last week cause I was noticing some strange signs, again yesterday, today I am late and tested this morning with a BFN. ugh. I have an appt for the Dr, but not until next Monday. I hate not knowing either way and would love to have a BFP, but if not I wish AF would hurry up so we can try again.

10 years ago

I don't have an answer for you but my last AF was November 16th...cycles being about 29 days long. I'm very regular and today I'd be two days late. I have had 3 tests show negative but I still have symptoms.

These are my symptoms so far:
empty stomach feeling
twinges in pelvic region and back (only on the right side for some reason)
Fatigue (extreme fatigue when I was about 6dpo continuting til about 12dpo)
Full breasts with prominent veins (they aren't painful though like my last pregnancy)
Creamy lotion-like CM (thin though)

You should test again in the morning!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you both! This 2 week wait period is the WORST! And you don't know if the symptoms you're having are AF coming or possibly a baby growing! Let's hope for the latter of the two please!!! I'm going to take a test tomorrow morning if AF hasn't arrived by then. Fingers crossed and baby dust to all!!!

My symptoms have been:

*Swollen/sometimes sensitive bb's
*Major fatigue, more than usual
*More pronounced blue veins in chest area (or maybe I'm imagining it or just paying closer attention now that I'm looking for things lol
*Gas randomly and frequently (not the norm with me)
*Feel hungrier (but I do when I get AF as well)
*More frequent trips to the bathroom for both reasons (sorry if TMI)
*Feel bloated
*Been remembering dreams when I usually don't recall them - and two of them were about babies - one I dreamt I was pregnant with twins and the other with TRIPLETS, omg, lol

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo