Community post

Discussion

14DPO - BFNs and pregnancy symptoms?

View Full Post

Hey guys.

So my BBT isnt dropping and I'm getting heartburn like no tomorrow. I've had it since around 8DPO (give or take), only now its not so bad. Now its only when I eat.
Nausea is on and off, my right boob hurts on and off.. O.o and I'm achey all over the place. Headaches, PMS, all of that. Oh and white creamy CM. I mean I know when I'm about to get a visit from AF but I never get cramps like these. I never get cramps or period pains in general.
All my HPTs have come back BFN up until yesterday, I'm too disheartened to test again today. I might do one coming Friday as FF tells me thats the best time to.

Ugh. Anyone in a similar boat or have any words to say? I feel so.. ugh.

TIA ladies,
C93x

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

33 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 33 Replies | Last Page

I plan to test every morning until AF shows up and if she doesn't show up in a week, I'll probably just go in for a blood test at my Dr's office. My period is usually so regular and I'm not stressed out or anything...

Well, maybe NOW I am stressing because I don't know what's going on with my body! But trying to relax.

CM is watery but still has that lotiony look to it. Very opaque and creamy if that makes any sense. My CM always dries up before AF so this is unusual.

User Image

10 years ago

Ah yeah, good luck!
A blood test in a week is a good idea, the waiting is torture though. I really hope you get your BFP [fingersx] My cycles aren't that regular so I'm just gonna have to wait it out I guess. Ugh. [confused] [mad] [confused] [confused] [confused]
Yeah I had that but now and past two days it's been just clear and watery. Literally like I'm making water lol. It's awfully odd for me, even if I do get CM before AF, it's never like this. Very odd. [confused]

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Tested again this morning with another clearblue plus test...another BFN. :( I give up on testing for a while. I think I'll wait a week and see if I get anymore crazy symptoms. Maybe I just ovulated late...the cramping I was feeling may have been cramping from implantation or something. Now, I feel like I have a UTI. I had to pee so bad this morning and then when I sat down to take my test, barely anything came out -.-

User Image

10 years ago

I'm sorry hun. I've been getting that too. My doc put me on antibiotics last week foe a UTI but nothing was tested and it didn't hurt to pee etc, just the symptoms I thought were related to dpo's. But idk, I read after I took just one that, that medicine can cause birth defects if taken in early pregnancy so didn't wanna chance it, stuck to fluids and cranberry juice! Ugh.

So yeah. More dull cramping.. no sign of AF, temps still up. Will test tomorrow with FMU. [fingersx]

When are you testing again?

Hey!

Took a test last night (cheapie) and it was a BFN. Not surprised...I think I'll wait a few days and then go get another first reponse test. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can because I don't want to be disappointed yet again.

Still no signs of AF for me. CM is getting a little thicker and more abundant. Super constipated, uterus feels full, I'm eating popcorn like crazy and I don't even like popcorn! The UTI feeling is subsiding, though. I had a weird pain in my right boob last night but it only lasted for a second. They aren't swollen or tender or anything, though...just a bit more veiny. Oh! And I constantly have this dull headache that I can't seem to shake. My boyfriend told me to take a pain killer but I said no - I want to make sure I'm feeling every symptom so I can keep track of them.

I'm 18 dpo today...I can't believe I'm not getting a BFP yet. I've never ever missed a period and I had all the signs of ovulation so I highly highly doubt it was an annovulatory cycle.

I really hope you get your BFP, cookie! It'd give me hope :)

User Image

10 years ago

Morning..

So I just took a test and of course, BFN. I dont understand. I'm 18dpo now. I should have at least the faintest line or just a full blown period. Ugh I'm so annoyed.

My temp is even higher today, no sign of AF, twinges and pinching and pressure in my abdomen, sore throat, stuffy nose, headaches, the usual. I'm craving bagels!

I just need to know whats going on in my body :(

Hope you get some good news soon doll!

Oh btw, I wrote that up before the test time limit was up then got distracted. I went back to it 30 or so mins later and there was a faint PINK line there!! Jesus. I hope it's a BFP. I want to test again but I'm gonna wait a while. So terrified of it being a BFN..

ALL my other tests still look stark white and definitely BFN. But this one showed up a pink line..

Eeek D:

Omg, I hope you get a darker line soon! I would be soooo happy for you! :D

I'm 19 dpo today and took an FRER this morning with FMU...of course, a BFN. I really thought I'd get my positive. Today marks 6 days late for AF. I probably should have just waited to test tomorrow when AF was officially a week late but I had a really good feeling about this morning. I noticed I barely peed at all, though. It was just enough to fill a small container which is weird.

The fatigue is only getting worse for me, and the lower back pain is still there. Twinging seems to be going away for the most part, but I have new symptoms! They are: bleeding gums, left breast is sore and really swollen (only the left though), my legs are killing me!, and I'm really off-balance. I got up off my couch this morning (couldn't bare to walk up the stairs to my bed last night) and totally biffed it into the carpet. I now have a nice carpet burn on my knees, lol. I just feel all out of wack.

BABY DUST to you! <3 Keep me updated! I'm excited for you :)

User Image

10 years ago

Me too! I'd be well over the moon! But it'd be both amazing and weird if we both got our BFPs, I really hope you get yours soon, your symptoms look REALLY promising!

I'm trying to hold out til next week to test again as I only have one pink dye one left (the Reveal brand) and one clear blue (blue dye +). I keep telling myself it was an evap, but after so much research, apparently evaps are only ever colourless, mine was def a faint pink with darker edges. I'm just not wanting to be completely crushed I guess.

My symptoms.. just feel like I still am coming down with a cold (have done for days) - sore throat, slight cough, stuffy nose, dull headaches.. and these more apparent and stronger twinges in my tummy.. left abdomen area. Weird.. I seriously hope AF doesnt make a late appearance!

Good luck and Baby Dust to you! I hope we both get our BFPs! <3

I saw a line on my test, but FRER always has those dumb colorless evap lines and that was definitely what it was. I have had some throat tingles, but my boyfriend has a bad cold, so I might just be coming down with something.

Right in this exact moment, I feel like my back is being crushed. Still don't want to take any pain killers though. It's getting really hard for me to lift my 2 year old. My body just feels so weak.

Maybe you implanted on the left side? All my initial pain was on my right side. It's on both sides, now, but the right side is where I really noticed the most twinging.

I hope we both get strong BFPs!!! It'd be so cool if we had a similar due date. IF I O'd when I think I did, then my due date would be roughly Aug. 24th.

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo