Community post

Discussion

Tubal reversal ladies!

Hi ladies! Im just over 2mths past my TR surgery. Drove myself nuts testing (hpt). Used digital ovulation kit in october. Worked..but bfn. Didnt use one last month...didnt BD enough either. Right now Im cd6. I should be ovulating around the 21st. Period ended yesterday morning. BD lastnight. All day today ive been feeling dull cramping clear across my lower abdomen. Feels weird.

Just looking to chat with other moms that are going through same as me post TR surgery. :-)

15 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

Hi carebear: I had my TR done in September. My tubes were clamped for about 3.5 years. Doctor was very optimistic about the surgery and did HSG testing after the surgery was complete and both tubes were open and flowing very well. Was still ovulating and had high LH and Estrogen levels which was tested before the surgery. DH had an average sperm count.

I get the dull pains (hard to explain really) around O time and AF time. Doctor said it was completely normal.

We will be starting our 3rd cycle TTC. I know it can take a long time and there are some ladies on CTP who have been trying for 3 years and more.

Both cycles I was a POAS addict. Testing 2 times a day. But the only reason for that is to get the earliest result so we can make sure it isn't an ectopic and have it end up being too late and have a tube rupture.

Doctor told us if we have no luck after 6 mths of TTC he will do the HSG testing again and make sure that the tubes didn't scar over after the surgery.

What methods are you using to conceive?

We are currently using the CBFM, BBT, cervica positioning, and PreSeed as it seems that I don't get a lot of the EWCM around O time.

If we are unsuccessful this cycle we are just going to kick back and relax for the next cycyle

10 years ago

Hello there. Sorry it took me a while to reply. Our doc told us the same.
Im using ovulation kits and y boyfriend and I are taking vitamins. Of course Im taking prenatals. This is also our 3rd cycle ttc. Im less crazy over it this time. I really was a poas psycho!

The ob/gyn that performed my tubal ligation 7yrs ago, did the procedure in such a manner my fertility doc has rarely seen. I was 22 at the time...and little did I know he not only removed a section of my tubes..but he cut off the fingers....follicles. My new doc was puzzled as to why he would do such a thing since i was so young. So he ended up attatching my tube to my uterus. Sounds weird. But he said if i dont concieve in 6 months to call him. My fertility is free after that time.

Im currently on cd 12. Today marks the first day of my few days leading up to ovulating. Which should be Sunday. My boyfriend has a low sperm cound...instead of 15,000,000 per ml....he produces 10,000,000.

I havent had any issues with cm. But i know many women using that preseed. I was in a chat forum the other day and asked those women what they were using. My gosh these ladies were loaded up on vitamins, herbs,t mucinex, cough syrup, teas, alternative meds, and supersti

10 years ago • Post starter

*superstition. Sorry i didnt get it finished.

What cd are you?

*much luck*

I am currently sitting at CD 7. I got a high reading on my CBFM the past two days which is odd but my estrogen levels might be a bit higher than they were last month.

My poor DH is having a hard time because he is feeling like we have to BD at a moments notice

I have become obessessed with charting and starting at Fertility Friend. I get upset if I am up and down with our other little ones all night because then I know that I am not getting an accurate temp reading. It has become overwhelming!!!

If we don't conceive this cycle we are going to throw in the towel - so to speak - and try to relax and let things happen on their own.

Keep me posted as t how things go for you !
Where are you sitting at in your cycle?

10 years ago

NvM....I see you said you are at CD 12. O time soon hopefully and then the dreaded TWW!!!!

10 years ago

Hello! Last week I bought another opk. Started taking them on cd 5 just for records. Ran out. Lastnight I bought another one...digital this time. And it was (+). We bd. And with fmu i took another around 6:30 and it was (+). Earlier around 4 i took another and it was neg. Not sure if i didnt have a long enough hold...or if i literally only had 24hrs of lh surge. Weird. And lastnight into almost all day today ive had ovulation cramps. Ive always had those. And my cm is consistent with ovulating. Im confused!

Do you have any expertise in that? Lol...this stuff is exhausting!

I don't have much experience with those particular ones.

I did use the First Response ones ( I think) and they don't read the high or peak. Just either a "no" or a "yes" I really hated these partiular ones because once you get your "yes" you can't use them anymore!!

I did the CB ones also for one cycle with the smiley face or flashing smiley face but kept getting mixed readings. One day it was "o" then a few hours later it was flashing smiley face and then back to "o" and then back to smiley face!!

Right now I am at CD 8 and have had high readings on my monitor for the past 3 days but cervix and cm are not indicating O yet but we are BD'ing just in case I don't know my cervix well enough. Temps are all over due to my other babes being up and down all night and I don't get that 3 hours of consecutive sleep.

Ifyou have a pretty regular AF I would think you would have O'd by now. My OB basically told me to BD every day if possible from CD 10 to CD 16 to ensure that we cover all possible ovulation days. I am generally clock work with a 28 day cycle. Last cycle was only 26 days though.

10 years ago

Ok. I was worried whether or not we wouldve missed the opportunity. My boyfriend has a low sperm count...so the most bd we can do is every other day to every two days. I just hope God blesses us soon. I really dont want to end up using medication.

*fingers crossed for both of us*

We are hoping that we don't have to use meds either. we have decided that if we aren't able to conceive on our own then we wil likely go to IUI but that is the farthest we will go. I have children already so am very blessed but DH would love a biological one. I had a huge tempp drop this morning. A full degree so I think I may O early this cycle.

Have your cycles been regular since your TR?

10 years ago

Surprisingly yes. Doc said it may take up to 90 days for my system to adjjust but so far its been consistent. Same with my bf. He really wants one of his own as well.

I hope you have good luck this cycle!
Ive heard of women getting preggers their first cycle out from their TR surgery. They are lucky! I would be willing to get iui done. But our fertility doc that did my surgery is 5hrs away in Louisville Ky. Im in central IL.

I pray to God almost everyday. I too also feel blessed as I have 2 kids already.

:-)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo