Community post

Discussion

I think I am going insane :( lol

Hi everyone my name is laila I'm 23 and I have only just joined. My reason for joining was because I wanted to chat to other women who are also trying to conceive . My journey started after I fell pregnant in August 2013 but unfortunately had a miscarriage 4 weeks later. After the miscarriage I became very unwell due to kidney problems, and spent a few weeks from August until last month when I fully recovered so it is only this month me and my partner have been really trying without missing any days by being in hospital. My last period was on the 23rd last month. Only lasted 3 to four days so from the 26th me and my partner started having sex everyday sometimes 4 or even 6times a day lol. I mean it is not a chore we simply cannot keep our hands of each other. Anyways since last week my nipples have been tender to touch and this last 3days I keep getting the urge to pee although at times I will go and there isn't that much coming out. Also when me and my partner have sex now it feel a bit weirded in the sense that it feels as if he is hitting my bladder and get the urge to pee and it feels as if he is reaching to deep even when he is not. Could I be pregnant? I will not be bother wing to do a pregnancy test until I actually miss a period this time. As I was sort of obsessing about it after a couple of months ago and I find the process to be heart braking as all I got was a big fat negative!! I hope to also meet women who are also trying to conceive and perhaps make friends and support each other through this hard journey xxx

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have been also getting really bad heart burn this mornings one was quite bad and the runny nose. I checked online and it I'd all early preg symptoms however my body could just be playing games. I really hope not as this is just driving me insane!!! :'(

10 years ago • Post starter

It really sounds like you may have a urinary tract infection, though I also felt like I had a really bad one when I was pregnant. I think since you had kidney infection issues, it would be really good for you to go get it checked out.

Also, sometimes it's better to have a little less sex when you're trying to conceive. 4-6 times a day will use up any man's sperm reserves I'd guess. ;)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo