Community post

Discussion

Anyone going to have august 2014 babies?!

View Full Post

I AM! :) chat with me! Symptoms your having? When you got your BFP? How are you feeling? :)

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!!!

I just got my BFP yesterday. I am so excited to join all of you amazing August mommies! According to my LMP I am due August 17th. I have my first ultrasound on Monday to confirm!

I tested because I kept having nose bleeds and I had the strongest aversion to alcohol. I couldn't even smell it without feeling ill. I also had some light spotting and was very tired. All I want to drink is orange juice though!

So excited to walk through these long 9 months with you ladies!

10 years ago

Congrats!! Thats so great!

Thats funny that you say that about the alcohol. before I found out I was pregnant I had a ladies night and had a few glasses of wine and I was hungover so bad the next day, which is unlike me. I only feel that way with some heavy tequila drinking :) And then I went to a birthday party and had a few sips of a beer, again not like me, and couldn't even stomach it. I knew right then that I must be pregnant.

I went to my first party over the weekend where every single person had a drink in there hand... and there I was... with my water glass LOL My husband just kept laughing at me.

[congratulations] [cheer]

10 years ago

thanks girls and congrats to Jhawkins512.

I will "retire" from this topic, but I wish nothing but the best for all the mommies here :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks cotton candy!

And congrats Jhawkins! i bet your so excited!!

I am not a big drinker, i only drink on occasion. But it will be pretty sad when im at my brothers new years party this year and i wont be able to drink lol. he actually makes drinks that i can handle nowadays. like pink lemonade and vodka and most of the drink is vodka but you cant even taste it! its amazing. but it is soo worth not drinking for :) we'll alllll be in the same boat on new years! haha except the people that im going to be around wont even know that im pregnant.. :/ im still waiting at least another 2 weeks to tell people. my mom and a few friends know but thats it.

10 years ago • Post starter

I was so surprised. I took a few tests earlier this month and they were negative. We are really excited though!

I have told a few friends but my family doesn't know yet. They all live across the country and calling to tell them over the phone just doesn't seem right. Anyone have any fun ideas of how I could spill the beans? I thought about sending "late" Christmas gifts.

We aren't going to tell the world until 12 weeks or so.

Ladies we have a long time of not drinking ahead of us. What excuses are you going to be using these next few weeks???

10 years ago

I'm going to have no choice but to tell people that I'm around that I am pregnant. They won't buy any other excuse, its what we do when we get together... we drink LOL But its just family (aunts, uncles, etc) so I'm OK with that. Also if god forbid something was to happen, I would know I have a whole support group as they would be awesome supporters.

My husband and I are telling our parents on Christmas. I took plain white onsies and used fabric paint and glitter to write "I <3 Grampy (Memere, Gammy and Gampy)" and we are going to put them in a box and wrap them and have them open them at the same time. :)

I still have a hard time believing that I am pregnant. I take a test like every other day LMAO

10 years ago

I was just thinking I will probably take another test tomorrow! My husband refuses to speak about it until we go to the doctor next week!

10 years ago

I took a test today just because i wanted to see that dark line lol and i took a test last week. and before that, i havent tested since i found out.

But my family and friends know im not a big drinker anyway so im just going to tell them i dont feel like drinking haha. I want to tell my family the sooner the better but its going to be soo hard. i dont even know how to or where to start lol. My mom knows and a few friends but thats it.

But i loveee arsennaults idea! i always wanted to do something like that ever since my aunt and uncle did it a few years back. they used a picture frame that said something like "you're going to be grandparents again" or something along those lines. they cried lol it was so adorable.

10 years ago • Post starter

I am due August. 16... Super excited this coming up year. Congratulations to everyone and i hope for healthy babies to come.[cheer] [congratulations]

10 years ago

Congrats sweetbear! :)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo