Community post

Discussion

Anyone going to have august 2014 babies?!

View Full Post

I AM! :) chat with me! Symptoms your having? When you got your BFP? How are you feeling? :)

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Until further notice, based on my LMP, I am due Aug 21st :)

I'm cautiously excited right now due to a previous ectopic in January of this year.

As far as symptoms go...The main most consistent symptom has been super sore boobs! Other than that I am pretty tired most of the time. Extremely bloated. And occasional nausea, but no actual vomiting yet. Dry heaves just today.

I am only 4w5d so any symptoms right now is a surprise really. As they say you don't get most until around 6 weeks.

Bc of my ectopic in January, I have an early ultrasound at 5w5d to hopefully see the sac at least. This will be on Christmas Eve morning!

10 years ago

My boobs were huge since 10 days before AF showed up but werent sore at all, just a little sensitive. now, the last 3 days they are getting soooo tender and i think im exactly 6 weeks today. An yes GOOD LUCK to everyone!
And yes, 9dpo is pretty early to test. you MAY get an EXTREMELY faint positive but a lotta women dont. my first veryyyy faint BFP was at 11 dpo. and it got darker and darker every day when i took the same brand test.

10 years ago • Post starter

*patiently waiting for christmas morning*

:)

hope I can soon join you guys for an august baby for sure.

My cycles are usually from 28 to 31 days. Today is the 28th, so YAY!!!! 1 down 3 to go. But, again, still 8 days till Christmas!

User Image

10 years ago

i know! thats a long wait!! is christmas your AF due date? if i were you, cuz i get antsy lol, i would buy those cheap dollar general test or the 88 cent ones at walmart, they are the same exact ones and they work sooooo good for being soo cheap. you can tell the difference between an evap line and a very faint positive. the evaps are wayyyyy thinner of a line than the control line. but if its still early, it can take up to 15 minutes for the line to appear. it says to disreguard any results after 10 mins but they lyin lol every person i met that got a faintttt positive, it showed up a few minutes after the 10 minute mark and they all endedup being pregnant. but day by day, the more hcg you have, the faster the line will show up.

if you get it at dollar general, they are right by the tampons. if you get it at walmart, they are in the 88 cent aisle by the pharmacy. they are nottt by the other pregnancy tests, its weird lol. let me know if you do try it! :)

Congrats to all you other August 2014 baby mamas :)

So exciting. :) I got my BFP at 12 DPO

Like AmberRoo my due date should also be August 21st based on my ovulation date. And I was surprised by all the symptoms I have been having too! I was wicked nauseas less than a week after my ovulation date. I also have had really bad headaches, back pain, sore breasts and I get winded very easily. I also did vomit last night. That was a good time. I will be thinking of you Christmas Eve- let us know how it goes!!

Cotton_Candy- my fingers are crossed that you get to join us with an August baby!!

Fiyesimi- Twins would be amazing! I have always felt since I was like 12 that I would have the twins in the family. My mom is a twin and my husband has twins on his side of the family too. Now that I'm pregnant the thought of twins scares me to death LOL

KentuckyMomma- I am praying for you that everything turns out OK. Keep us posted after your appointment!

And congrats CharCollinson!! :)

and hi again mmarie!! :)

10 years ago

Thanks aarsenault09!

Mmariej721. During my daydream I think I have confuse you guys with my dates. Sorry. So, below, my definite calendar, haha

Today, 18th, I'm 11dpo
If I want to, I can test on the 21st.
Af should be due any where from yesterday (didn't happen and today also got through without it) until Friday.
In my own little world where I want everything to be perfect and magical (working on that) I will test only next Wednesday, Christmas, so I can give this "gift" to my husband. Bonus: if I'm really pregnant baby will be here on the week of his birthday.

I'm starting to get a bit worried... But I still got hope....it all sounds too good to be true.

Not sure if I'll jinx it, but today, after lunch, on my way to a meeting I was sooooo sleepy. Almost slept in the car, haha (boss was driving, it's ok!)

:)

User Image

10 years ago

Aw cottoncandy, thats a cute idea. surprise your hunsband. i remember one year my aunt and uncle gave my grandparents a present for christmas and it was this reallyy pretty picture frame with a piece of paper inside (instead of a picture) and it said "you will be grandparents" or something like that. it was soo cute. sucha good christmas present. but good luck! you should be feeling good since AF hasnt shown up yet! we'r all praying for ya!! i cant believe you have the willpower to wait and test haha i wasnt even trying to conceive but when i first thought i might be pregnant, i couldnt standdd the waiting, i just wanted to know ASAP! lol

so, CD1 for me.
:(

User Image

10 years ago

So sorry cotton candy! :( baby dust your way for this cycle! [baby_dust]

10 years ago

yea cotton candy, BABY DUST! ill pray for you :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo