Community post

Discussion

Anyone going to have august 2014 babies?!

I AM! :) chat with me! Symptoms your having? When you got your BFP? How are you feeling? :)

44 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Hopefully.
I'm new to this whole thing, so YAY for my first message in the forum. Hubby can't take anymore baby talk. But he's awesome and I can't complain :)
Will find out for sure on Christmas day. How lovely and how cliche, haha.
If positive. Baby gets here August 30th.

So, when did you get you BFP? Still waiting for mine. 6dpo. This wait is exciting!

[cheer]

User Image

10 years ago

I am!! Due August 16th.

10 years ago

I will be due August 16th too! haha weird. But yes, the wait in excruciating but it actually goes by faster than you'd expect. and i found out like exactly a week ago. i know yours only 6dpo but do you have any symptoms yet? cuz my boobs got HUGE at around 6dpo. it was veryyyy early. and i got extreme exhaustion about the same day. but every woman is different. im just saying, it can happen!

10 years ago • Post starter

18 dpo and hoping for Aug. 18th babies. I am actually expecting a set of twins. This is solely based on my faith. So ler's hang out together![hh9months]

10 years ago

danggg twins lol congrats!!! that will be a handful. my 2nd cousin and his wife had triplets! they are 8 years old now and they are completely identical! its insane

You two on the same date! cool!
Did you have an U/S already? Blood test is done, right?

And, OMG, can you image twins? That would be such a dream. Husband have twin brother and sister (obvously not identical). :) Also, my Aunt (married to my uncle, but related to me also - hard to describe my genealogy tree in a few words - don't even bother) has an identical sister. But, one step at a time for me. First, I have to work on that positive test!

Hoping it goes by fast. Husband and I made a deal not to tell anyone until my 3rd month, bc both our families have sad stories about this, so this forum sure helps a lot and give me someone to talk about it and obsess about it! :)

Not sure if I have symptoms or just imagining then, but boobs feel heavy. Not bigger or sore, but heavy. Right before AF they get sore, but feeling heavy is a first, for sure.
Also, on the 4th day I can't exactly describe, but somehow felt electric "down there", not sure how to say it or describe it, but also, never felt it before.

Maybe I'm just imagining, who knows!??!!?

Tecnically I should test on the 21st, but since I'll be away, travelling for work, I don't think I'll test. I rather be home and test only Christmas day, so it would be a gift for my husband. Better have a plan B in case negative or if AF shows up first. Also if I get a positive, I want it to be a solid one. Can't stand those faint lines. Drives me crazy.

Sorry abaout the grammar, but english is not my first language :) But I think you can get the idea.

User Image

10 years ago

Your english is pretty good haha. And yes! My very first sign was HUGE heavy breasts and that was about 10 days before AF was due. And I actually read somewhere that its very rare for women to get the syndrome where your brain is making you get pregnancy symptoms. (forget what the sundrome is called) But im pretty sure you're getting real symptoms! Also i was extremelyyy tired started a week or so before AF was due.

I am also not telling anyone until I am farther along. I have told my mom because she is like my best friend, and i have told 2 very good friend of mine. But thats IT.

But I have a good feeling that you are indeed pregnant!

I got my BFP, early on clearblue easy digital with the weeks. then same day took blood at GP it was negative, all HPT was negative after that. waited for mother nature, didn't come, so kept taking HPT all still negative. went back to GP 5 days late done blood work again it was BFP, now HPT's are showing faint line. due Aug 17th got appointment with OB in jan. I had MC at 7 weeks in Aug. so praying this time.is different. Good Luck everyone.

10 years ago

gooood luck kentuckymomma!! praying for the best! have any symptoms yet?

Good luck to all the mommys in here.

And I just now realized waiting until christmas to test is going to be a very long time.

Maybe I'll test on the 20th if AF doesn't show.

Right now is too soon to test, right? only 9dpo....

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo