Community post

Discussion

new to fertility treatment any advice lovlies

hi all i will keep this short after a long road of tests etc i have now beem told i have pcos on both ovaries and i have been hypothyroid for two years but thats now under control i am due to start the metformin today (500) any of u know how succesful this is to help me conceive as ivr only researched clomid coz i assumed thats what i was goin on,anyway if any has any info,advice success stories or can tell me how long it took to conceive?I Am ON METFORMIN ONLY At the mo thanks xxxx

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there!
I don't have any success stories to share (yet) but I just wanted to say that I started 500mg of metformin 4 days ago. Bumping it up to 1000mg in 3 days. So I'm in this new boat, same as you.

Have you had any changes yet?
I haven't ovulated since June, when I got pregnant and miscarried at 4.5 weeks along. No AF or ovulation at all.
Hoping the metformin will get something going (very high chance I have PCOS, all the symptoms and what not).

on July 1st, 2013! Due on March 14th, 2014!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo