Community post

Discussion

13 dpo AF due today

Today I am 13dpo and Af is due today. I've been having watery cm, a little bit of cramping in the uterus area but they don't feel like menstrul cramps. I had what I think was a positive test at 7dpo (I have the pic on my page). My breast are not sore which is weird for me bcuz I always have sore breast before AF, they are however bigger and heavier. Anyone else go through the same thing and get a Positive?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

In 2010, besides the fact I was late, I knew I was preg since my boobs weren't sore. They are always sore before af. This is happening again this time too. No sore boobs, but lots of dull cramps/aches.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Hi, I'm currently 13dpo and I'm having light cramping and no sign of AF yet, I was due yesterday. I'm hoping for the best and expecting to see AF so if I don't I will be THRILLED!!! If I don't have it tomorrow morning I'm going to take another test - I took one last night but it was negative. HOping for a BFP tomorrow!!! Good luck to you!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo