Community post

Discussion

To all the women that JUST found out they're pregnant!

View Full Post

I just found out that im pregnant like 3 days ago on FRER and i would love to talk to other women that JUST found out they are too within the last few days or last couple weeks. Congrats to all. And how are you feeling? what are your symptoms? are you excited? :)

26 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 26 Replies | Last Page

I am exactly 4 weeks today. I've used a few different calculators using the day I ovulated, since I was using ovulation predictor kits. So it should be pretty spot on. They all give me the same due date and how far along I am.

I have like 4 more tests that I can take so I'll take another one on Saturday.

Good to know someone else is getting the same pains as I am! I was a bit concerned about it.

Thanks for the info. I think I need to just stay off google lol

If you have a smart phone you should download OVIA pregnancy. It's a pretty handy little app and you can track everything there too.

10 years ago

i know! thats why i looked up the sharp pains on the internet and theres a lottttt of women that have them and said their doc said it was normal. and most of those women were freakin out to til their doc told them that or they read that website lol. they said its round ligament pain but someone said its too early for that so other said its your uterus stretching. but really? i do have a smart phone but its gettin old and working like a piece of crap :( lol but yea like a week before AF was due, i had sooo many symptoms and i just had an inkling that i was pregnant so i was trying to calculate when i ovulated but it was hard cuz my period is soooo irregular. but i know like dates it could have been in between and i had sex like 3 of those days. and even if they werent the exact day i ovulated, they were a few days before it which is prolly when it happened. I've never had symptoms when I ovulated i dont think and i'm very in tune with my body. and yes, google can defff be a bad place. but then again, thats what made my inkling stronger. i did SOO much research when i thought i might be pregnant. for about 4 days straight.. i feel like i read a whole book about it and i know SOO much about early pregnancy now lol im glad i did it.

10 years ago • Post starter

Haha well I guess I'm just one of those people who finds the worst possible scenario and I cling to it. Pure pessimist. :)

Seems like you are in the right track and getting all the info you need :)

Fingers crossed that all goes well for both of us!

10 years ago

YES! fingers deffff crossed! how have you felt todaay? i felt reallyyy bad for about an hour when i first woke up but after that i've been perfectly fine. no symptoms today.. not even major hunger like a usually have. kind of worries me lol but its probably normal if i havent bled..

I just found out I'm pregnant today. Got my BFP Christmas morning. I am happy, confused, worried, and every other emotion there is in the world.

I need advise on what the next steps are. When do I see a doctor, etc.

I am feeling tired, on and off headaches and cramps, but that's all.

10 years ago

Congrats maimunah!!

That must have been the best Christmas present lol.

I'm not quite sure cuz i think I'm 7 weeks exactly and i haven't even made a doctors appointment yet cuz i need to figure out my insurance.. ugh.

Since im not married, my sister said i need to go to Wic and all this other stuff so the baby has insurance, cuz shes pregnant right now too. But i never knew you had to do alllll that stuff. this seems like the biggest hassle in the world.

Congrats to you all! I also found out on Sunday. I was 11Dpo. It's crazy how I have such similar symptoms to you all. I also have vivid dreams few days prior finding out. I also has gotten a natural boob job. I swear they grew a cup size overnight lol.
I have crampy pains, almost like AF is going to start but they just come and go. Usually in the morning. Back pain also. I also have been super thirsty.
Not tired, quite the opposite. Excitement and a lot of energy. I stopped drinking coffee and normally I'd be dying but I feel so energetic. Sadly I know this will not continue lol.

Someone was asking what are next steps. Well I am a physician. I'm not OB GYNE but I know somewhat about pregnancy management.
Now you need to make appointment with your doc. The most important is to make sure that yolk sac or fetus is in the uterus and not in your tube.
Having first official trainsvaginal ultrasound around 6-7 weeks is ideal because you can see baby's heartbeat ( heart starts beating around day 19 post conception so 5 wks pregnancy).
You will also get directed by your doc to get labs done : HIV, hep b and c, chlamydia and ghonorrea, syphillis, Pap smear, blood counts, rubella titers, blood typing.
Start taking your prenatals NOW.

Congrats and have an awesome pregnancy!

10 years ago

Thank You and Congrats, Magicianxix!!

I had AF like cramping, well im 7 weeks and still get it but yea it only lasts a few minutes and then goes away and its only 1-5 times a day. and my boobs grew hugeee too!

I have a lotttt of nausea, especially in the morning for a few hours. i always feel like im gonna get sick but i dont let myself. i havent thrown up yet, thank god lol but my nausea gets baddd to the point where im surprised i havent puked yet.. and its everyyy morning and sometimes throughout the day here n there. :(

I hopee it lets up soon so i can get a job again and work without feeling terrible all day!

Congrats Magicianxix and Maimunah :)

I thought the exhaustion before was bad but I am beyond the point of being able to function like a normal human being these last few days. I feel like I need a nap every other hour. I'm waking up several times a night, either because my throat hurts or because I have to go to the bathroom. And I'm pretty much consistently nauseaous throughout the day (just not as bad as it was at first, thankfully)

10 years ago

omg aarsenault. I am nauseous ALLLL the time. it gets worse and worse by the day. like i thought it was bad at first but now its terrible. at least before i would just brush it off and still carry on with my day but now its making me unfunctional.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo