Community post

Discussion

To all the women that JUST found out they're pregnant!

I just found out that im pregnant like 3 days ago on FRER and i would love to talk to other women that JUST found out they are too within the last few days or last couple weeks. Congrats to all. And how are you feeling? what are your symptoms? are you excited? :)

26 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

Congrats to you! So exciting!! :)

I just got my BFP yesterday using FRER. I had initially tested with Target UP & UP and read all sorts of awful reviews about people getting false positives so I ran out and got the FRER and what do ya know? Still a BFP!! I'm excited yet so nervous thinking that AF will show up...

I have been sick already for about a week, extremely nauseous. I also was having really crazy vivid dreams last week but not so much now. Very strange. Also very tired and have a backache that started on Sunday.

What about you? How are you feeling??

10 years ago

I've felt like crap!! i have yet to throw up...but im nauteous every day up til the early afternnon and im perfectly fine at night. i have a really bad back, but it doesnt bother me often at all. but now, just standing up for 5 minutes gives me the worst back ache. im also tired alll the time. Ialso had crazy vivid dreams there for a few nights before i found out. they were bad dreams lol. i was eating everyy hour there for over a week but the last few days i havent been quite as hungry and it kind of worries me sometimes lol. and my boobs got HUGEE like a week and a half before AF was suppose to start and i've had some pretty bad cramping on n off for about 4 days. sometimes its not so bad but sometimes its terrrible. i am also nervous but excited at the same time. i wasnt trying to conceive but we werent using protection so it didnt matter if it happened. Im glad someone finally replied to this! I've just been wanting someone to talk to that knows what im going through. oh and, i think im getting somewhat of a cold, its more of just a slight cough. but i cant cough when im nauteous, at all, cuz i gag and i dont want to puke lol. i hatee that! so i just let my throat keep tickling haha

10 years ago • Post starter

I have yet to vomit either. Thankfully. I have noticed that I feel like crap in general all day, backaches, headaches, and nausea but it REALLY ramps up in the afternoon- early evening. Like I don't want to move or do anything. And I'm so bloated its not even funny. I just want to be at home with my pajama pants on laying on the couch lol

Have you told anyone? I told my husband of course and my mom. But thats it for now. I took another test this morning just to be sure and I will test again on Saturday because that is when AF is due. So nervous after reading all the stuff on the internet. Both a blessing and a curse to have access to so much information. We are going to tell everyone in our families on Christmas. :)

Hubby and I were trying. This was our 2nd month TTC and I decided to use the OPKs and it obviously worked like a charm. :)

It is really nice to have someone to talk to! :)

10 years ago

I'm happy for you! especially since it didnt take you long to conceive! I told 3 of my very good friends and my mom. I havent told my dad cuz i think he will be kind of upset.. hes weird and just wants whats best for me and he doesnt think i should have a kid yet til i get done with school and have the job i want. But my boyfriend makes good money. I still havent told him, im a tad nervous.. I'm going to tell him friday or saturday night so he has the weekend to think about it. I havent had any headaches, SURPRISINGLY! I already have a problem with getting migraines a lotttt, so its weird i havent gotten anyyy. And my boobs arent sore either. just HUGE. and i only bloat like after i eat. but i bloat BAD. when i wake up in the morning im skinny as a pin. I dont know how pregnant women work. I really dont. I wouldnt be able to do it. At least not right now, until and IF the nau.sea lets up and the backaches. Its hard to find sit down jobs where I live. I wouldnt be able to stand alll day. theres no way. I'm still job hunting anyway.. but im happy thatt at least for right now that i can sit around in my jammies all day and eat when i want and feel nauteous in the comfort of my own home. Are you working? If so, what type of job is it and how well is your body handling it?

thanks! I am happy for you too!

the dads are always harder to tell about these things, especially when they are unplanned. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Please don't feel like you have to answer that.

Have you ever talked to your boyfriend before about having a child? If so, what was his reaction to it? Hopefully he will be very supportive of you.

I work in an office. But we are down a person so I've been working 10+ hour days and come afternoon time I'm ready to run out of here because I feel so sick. I keep telling myself I have to toughen up because I got a long ways to go and more discomfort on the way LOL

Migraines are the worst! I get them every now and again but luckily not too often.

10 years ago

im 22. i know its a lil young but nowadays it isnt considered that young lol and we havent exactly talked about it. the only things he has realyl said before is hes not ready yet but if it were to happen that he thinks he could handle it. but idk. i always thought that too but when i found out i was terrified. im still terrified but im excited too.. i think about it differently than most girls my age do. i've alwayysss been mature for my age, even when i was 10 lol and people (adults when i was young) have alwayssss said im very mature for my age. I think its because i've been through sooo much in my life and i;ve already learned sooo much about life at a young age. i still have a lot of learning but i've learned more than most 30 year olds have.. and i have a little half brother that is 7, and i took care of him since he was born until he was 5. all day, all night. my mom was drugged out and never around and when she was she was passed out. and my stepdad at the time was alwayysss gone for work. so i raised him on my own except i didnt financially. my stepdad paid for whatever he and i needed and he was home on weekends but i still didnt get out much. so i know i can handle it. its just the finances that im scared of. sorry that was so long lol i just wanted you to know a little of my background in that area. but my mom was always a good mom until she got around the wrong people.. and i always loved her. but she got clean about 2 years ago and her and my stepdad split up and i moved back in with my dad to get the help i needed. and now my mom is better than she has ever been and my brother has always loved her to death. im happy they have the relationship they have now.

But im so proud of you for being able to work right now even tho its so early its still VERY hard on your body. I'm looking for a job and its weird cuz my sister JUST called me about a job opening where she works and its a desk job and i really hope i get it!

22 is not that young. I'm 26 and by that age I was married and itching for a baby- hubby wasn't ready though.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Its amazing that you raised your little brother and I'm glad your mom is doing better :)

I have sisters that all got pregnant young. My older sister had her first at 16, her second at 18 and her third at about 21. One of my younger sisters got pregnant at 19, had her son, and then immediately got pregnant with her daughter. So she has kids 11 months apart. YIKES! LOL and then my other younger sister got pregnant at 21. So trust me, there is no judgement going your way at all from me :)

I don't think anyone is ever really "ready" to have kids. It is a huge responsibility and the finances, well, people make it work with even the tiniest of budgets.

You'll have to let me know how your boyfriend takes the news. :) I'm sure he will be just fine, maybe a little shocked, but fine!

I will keep my fingers crossed on the job, too! Thats great that you have a good prospect!

10 years ago

Thank you! I appreciate it!! and yes i will definitely let you know how he reacts! im hoping to tell him friday or saturday. we dont see each other all that much cuz he works soo much and the past few weeks hes been in southern ohio so havent seen him at all.. we dated 5 years ago in high school then a buncha bad stuff went to, he screwed me over. very immature at that point in time. hes changed a lottttt but he still has some major issues. he just got out of a long term relationship like 6 months ago and they lived in florida, (i live in ohio) and he messaged me on facebook after it happened and we talked til he moved back. and he moved back about 2 months ago. we are very close and even after we broke up 5 years ago, we always had a thing.. and i was mad at him for about a year yet i still hung out with him.. then he broke up with the girl he cheated on me with. yet he cheated on her with me.. bad, i know.. but i was young and dumb and i didnt care about the girl since she did it to me.. but even after that, we've always been reallyy good friends. we didnt talk at all for a year and a half when he lived in florida.. but we always pick back up where we left off. and the only reason i think he said that it wouldnt bother him soooo much if i got pregnant was because we're older now and we're close and we've known each other for sooo long and he knows i would be a good mom. he never came in me either.. its funny that it happened soooo fast, the first month he was back.. and it had to of been from pre-ejaculation lol.. again, sorry that was so long. but thats good that your sisters got by. i do have a huge support system so that calms me a lot lol.

have you had any sharp pains in your abdomen? i have here and there but they're very painful when they do happen. i had bad ones for 10 mins this morning. but i looked it up online and everyone said their doctors said 99% of the time its normal as long as theres no bleeding with it.

Well, we all do things we shouldn't do at one point or another. The fact that you guys came back to each other shows that there is obviously something there. I hope everything works out for you. ð???

I have had some sharp pains that come and go. They are like right under my rib cage on the left side.

The internet is a dangerous place for me. Has me so nervous about having a chemical pregnancy. I've got to just stop and focus on the here and now and right now, I'm pregnant and all is good. ð???

10 years ago

yea i know what ya mean! how far along are you then? probably 4 weeks? i read that they go by the first day of your last period, not the actually date you conceived. i thinkk im 4 weeks and 5 days but not sure. and yes! thats about how my sharp pains are. i forget what side but it was under my rib cage. it happened badly this morning for about 10 mins then stopped. i feel its happened before too just not as badly. that memory loss thing is starting to happen to me lol. i already had a bad memory anyway. but i took a $1 dollar general test today, just cuz i wanted to see how dark the line would be, and WOW! its almost as dark as the control line! before, like 5 days ago, it was superrr faint. and a few days before that it was even fainter, could barely see it. i would have been worried if it wasnt all that dark today tho cuz i guess hcg levels should double every 48-72 hours. but yes, the internet can be a bad place.. it got me nervous on a few things. and you cant have a chemical pregnancy after your AF due date, or just a few days after it. after that tho, its considered a miscarriage because the baby was already implanted. i read that on a few different websites. just to ease your mind! :)

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo