Community post

Discussion

August 2014 babies ??

View Full Post

Hello anyone preggers and due in August . ..?
How are you feeling ? Any symptoms ?

X

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 50 Replies | Last Page

Haha thanks! I'm going to take advantage for as long as I can haha

And you are not alone! I have the same thing!

10 years ago

Phew lol !!

Half expecting the MW to ring me with scan date today ... No call yet .
I'm feeling so impatient !! - I want to ring her like a stalker to check she is sorting it.
It was b4 Xmas we spoke and she said she'd sort it /had made a note in her diary to do do it on 28th ....

It's her day at my drs tomoz / her clinic ... Think il ring to go tomoz as I've not actually met her yet ! Then I can check she has sorted the scan lol

This wait to see a heart beat is a killer.

10 years ago • Post starter

Feeling sooo bloated and full today .. Ukkk so uncomfortable.

Ugh! Sorry your feeling uncomfortable. I was sick as a dog last night. Couldn't move and just thinking about food made me sick!

Did you call today to see about your scan?

We are expecting a snow storm on Friday so I'm hoping it doesn't mess up my appointment. :(

10 years ago

I've a scan on Thursday .. ;-) can't wait to see the heart beat.

Poor you being sick acck. Feeling blessed not to have it.

I'm happily sat in my pjs in bed with un comfy tummy .. 2014 in , in style lol x

Yay! Let me know how it goes! :) so excited for you!

It's ok! I'll take being sick every once in a while over being sick all the time like some women are. I feel a Bit icky this morning but I think it's cuz I stayed up late last night and over did it a bit. We were dancing and karaoke and the. The clean up because I was pretty much the the only sober one I had to do it. It was fun but exhausting.

I hope you had a happy New Year's Eve! :) it's nice to be able to say this year we are having babies this year!

10 years ago

Hello all.
I had my early scan yesterday.
I had iui on 21st nov with fresh sperm and no drugs like pregnal to make me ovulate ( I went on my body) I've had 3 drug cycles and wanted to give my body a break .. So basically I don't know when I ovulated but my last period was 8th nov.

Going on that I'm 71/2 weeks ...
Anyway at the scan it was 2mm fetal port, sac yolk seen but no heart beat . They said it's less that 6weeks in size. So looks like it hasn't progressed.

BUT if I didn't ovulate until 27th (5 days after sperm in ) then that makes sense-
I ovulated late with my son.

Anyway I've now another 2ww for a re scan to see if any growth .

This game is a killer.
Anyone else had anything similar ? With good news ??

How's everyone else doing ??

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything is on track at your next appointment! I have not experienced that, this is my first pregnancy and my first ultrasound is today.

I was using OPKs and I ovulated on 11/28 so if you didn't ovulate until the 27th we may be in the same boat.

I will let you know what they say at my scan this afternoon.

10 years ago

Had my ultrasound today! They did see the baby and it is measuring at exactly 7 weeks. I also saw the heart beat, 137 bpm. I don't go back now until February 7th to meet with the nurse practitioner.

I hope everything goes well with your next scan!

10 years ago

That's brilliant news whooppieeee.

Ok it's good to know things arnt looking good instead of being in limbo - did u ovulate on 27th. ?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo