Community post

Discussion

August 2014 babies ??

Hello anyone preggers and due in August . ..?
How are you feeling ? Any symptoms ?

X

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 50 Replies | Last Page

Extremely tired. That's about it.

10 years ago

I am also feeling really tired. Breasts are extremely sore as well! When is your EDD? I believe mine is around August 17th or so. :)

10 years ago

i just found out im pregnant like 4 days ago, but i kind of had a gut feeling about it a week before that because of my symptoms. i thinkkk im 16 dpo, so 4 weeks 2 days preg. i did a due date calculator thing and i should be due august 6th 2014. first time bein pregnant. about 10 days before period was due, my boobs got HUGE. it was the day before thanks giving. and they stayed that way so i knew it wasnt from gaining weight from thanksgiving. and i was extremely exhausted that day. and a few days later i was ALWAYS hungry. allll these syptoms persisted. and i KNEW none of it was normal for me at ALL. my boobs get big like a day before i start my period, not 10 days before. but i tested positive at 11 dpo.. but it was SOOO faint that i didnt believe it so i tested for the next 5 days after that and the line would get barely darker by the day. (used same brand test) then i got First Response 6 days sooner and it was deff positive. about 3 days ago, (the day i got a forsure positive) i started getting cramping and sharp pains in my tummy. and it would go on n off. and that day i had major nausea on n off. then the next day no nausea. then the next day i had nausea. then today no nausea lol its every other day/ i havent had really any more syptoms i dont think.. at least not that i notice. well i did start bloating every day RIGHT after i eat. but im perfectly skinny in the morning lol. and like 2 days ago i felt my tummmy and its soooo squishy when its bloated hahaha. congrats to all with positives. baby dust to all still trying! AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!! :)

10 years ago

Hi! Congrats to all! :)

My due date is August 21st. I am exactly 4 weeks today. So nice to be able to know that thanks to using the OPKs. :)

I have been nauseous for about a week. I have really crazy vivid dreams, for the most part they are pleasant. My back hurts on and off but today is really sore. My breasts just started getting sore today. And I have been having headaches these last two days. Oh and super tired.

Forgot to mention bloated. Ugh.

10 years ago

I found out just 4 days that i'm pregnant, still having a hard time believing it tho haha I have had 3 miscarriages before this one but this one seems to be different since with my 2 early miscarriages I started miscarrying the day my AF was due but am now 1 day late so hoping for a sticky baby :) my EDD is August 22nd according to due date calculators still have yet to see my doctor this coming week to confirm :) symptoms include peeing like crazy lol, sore boobs, and tired. congrats, good luck, and a happy and healthy 9 months to all! :)

10 years ago

Ahh hurrah congrats :-)
I'm due 16th August 5 weeks today

Having a slight panic as . I've been taking selenium with A,c & e in ... Did this pre preg as selenium is ment to help with lining and fertility ... Anyway I've cont to take. Now I'm reading bit A is dangerous when preg AHHh help . The box says 800ug re I'm wondering what levels are "safe" having a mini panic sat here on my own. I'm 5 wks preg. Will stop taking but will I have done damage !???

But as for symptoms I knew b4 I tested too. Had kinda funny bubble sensations in my tummy. 2 days of flu symptoms (fully in bed with sweats / shivers) sore boobs and add tummy cramps.
Still got sore boobs the rest symptoms of my symptoms gone .

Xx xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats! I would call your doctor on Monday and ask about the risk of taking them. They would really be your best bet.

A lot of my symptoms are gone too. They were really bad for a few days but then got better. Mild headache daily now, very tired and mildly sore breasts.

Try not to panic. I know that's easier said than done!

Congrats again to you and everyone else ð??¶

10 years ago

I stopped taking the vit a. And dr said not to worry. Phew.

I don't really have many symptoms - just slightly sore boobs !

Took another preg test to check hormones gone up .. Thankfully test from 1-2 weeks went to 2-3 weeks ! So 5 weeks from last period !

It's so nerve racking this early preg game. Can't wait for the scan so I know all is ok.

How is everyone else ? Xx

10 years ago • Post starter

That's great that the doc said everything was ok! :)

haha I take a pregnancy test like every other day. I'm really out of control. I am so nervous too! I went to the doctor today for something unrelated and asked while they were doing all this other blood work if they could do a HCG test too... She sorta thought I was nuts but oh well :) I told her that I knew I was crazy but that it would make me feel better. When is your first ultrasound scheduled? Mine is 1/3.

I actually vomited last night... apparently baby does NOT like ham. haha Only thing that has made me that sick.

My boobs hurt, they are the worst in the middle of the night for some strange reason.

My nausea has kinda lessoned a bit, it comes and goes but not nearly as bad as it was the week after conception.

My back kills me, I am out of breath pretty easily, and I am wayyyyy overly emotional.

I am a hot mess...

10 years ago

Hi ladies -

Is it all right if I join you? I just found out I am pregnant (I am still in shock). I am 4 weeks and 1 day if I go by my LMP and my EDD is 8/27/2014. DH and I have been TTC for a little over a year and pretty much had given up hope and then I tested and saw two beautiful lines! I initially had sore bbs but now really have no symptoms. I am praying this little bean sticks. It will be our first!

How is everyone else doing? What symptoms are all of you experiencing? I am a little nervous that I am not experiencing much right now but I was told that many women don't experience anything until week 5 or 6 so I hope that is me!

GL everyone!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo