Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Law- Tomorrow we will be opening presents and skyping with family members. We will have our big dinner on Christmas day at the fire station. Honestly I dunno what we are doing for dinner tomorrow...LOL good question. What about you? what are your holiday plans

10 years ago

afmedic--I don't really have any plans. I bought DH a present since I just can't stomach him not having something to open on Christmas. I know he'll feel bad if he didn't get me anything but I don't care whether he did or not. So, DH will open his presents and maybe we'll go see a movie or watch movies at home and go to Panda Express (I'm craving it like none other) or order pizza or something. With pizza though I'll most likely just make it if that's the route we wind up going since I can't stomach paying $20 for pizza when I make pizza that's as good as any you'd order in.

10 years ago

@afmedic109 - I hope your little one feels better soon. Everyone's kids have been getting sick around here as well. :(

We were hoping to build a skating rink today for my soon. But it's still quite cold out! Maybe tomorrow. All is well over here. I hope everyone enjoys the holiday festivities!

User Image

10 years ago

@law: I agree that people wait too long. I am so happy I pushed to get help when I did. I knew once my cycles were super screwed up after my mc I wasn't going to be able to get pregnant without medical intervention. I usually take my cookies unfrosted then frost when I get there. Great minds think alike! :) Your pizza sounds yummy! I didn't eat dinner last night.. was having bad reflux issues so it was best to just stop eating and drinking. I didn't eat past 3pm or so and had the best sleep of my life!! Or of recent history... I am craving Panda Express too! I am on vacation from work again today - trying to burn it before I lose it next week.. Anyway, I told DH last night we may be eating Panda for lunch :)

@afmedic: Glad you had such a great trip!! And your dehydrator sounds awesome!! If we had bread I'd make a griilled cheese! Your dinner last night sounds amazing right now! I am so sorry your little one was so sick. The stomach flue is going around here.. its like a 48 hour thing with lots of vomitting. Good luck with all the laundry! Yay for temp spike and have a great Christmas tomorrow!

@blue: How do you build a skating rink? Do you put on actual skates?

AFM: On vacation from work but getting some work done.. I will only work half day tomorrow so I figure its a wash. Going to make some cookies today too!

User Image

10 years ago

@So_much_hope- We are doing it the easy way. We bought a kit. So it's like a giant plastic bag that you fill with water and then rip the plastic away after it freezes. We will likely have to haul water from town as I am sure our outdoor plumbing is froze up. And yes, real skates.

User Image

10 years ago

That sounds brilliant blue!!

Xxx

10 years ago

@blue: That sounds awesome!

@sailor: How are you? Did you gave your blood drawn yet?

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--so are you having/did you have Panda? I'm so jealous! You lucky girl. I am also quite happy that I sought help when I did because I wouldn't be here right now...my RE made it quite clear that I would not get pregnant without medical intervention because my hypothalamic amenorrhea was causing such erratic hormonal releases that even with a period I wasn't ovulating.

10 years ago

Smh, yeah I had my blood test this morning, but they haven't called with the results yet, hopefully I'll hear the results tomorrow morning. :)

Whats panda express?

Xxx

10 years ago

@law: I am so happy you got the help you needed! My dh put a veto on Panda today :( I am so sad. I told him that is what I wanted and he said he didn't want to eat "bad". See when he gets Panda he gets a double orange chicken meal while I get string bean chicken and some other veggie/meat dish. He instead decided he wanted home made nachos. How that is healthier I am not sure.... But if that is what he wants that is what we'll have. Nachos sound pretty good to me actually. And dh has more more food cravings that I do. So I'll let him have his way. I will have Panda sometime soon though :)

@everyone: Merry Christmas Eve-Eve!! I love Eve-Eves!!

@luv: Thinking about you and your monster in law. I hope you are able to get out and do stuff and not have to wait for her to roll out of bed! And I hope your tww ends with a bfp!!

AFM: Almost getting in the Christmas Spirit! Kind of bummed out. My aunt and uncle are making spaghetti for Christmas Even dinner and my MIL is making lasagna for Christmas dinner. So two nights of Italian... oh well. I was hoping for a turkey meal.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo