Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 752 Replies | Last Page

SMH-- if she's serious about trying then I'm sure she's done some research. Hopefully they seek help if it starts taking an unusually long time...I think thats the biggest mistake people make. Well, it's okay not to stack the cookies. IT's pretty easy to just stack them plain and frost them upon arrival.

10 years ago

Hey ladies, just got back in from Out of town and going to try to catch up.

Jada- Hope you are having an amazing anniversary Weekend.

SMH- The drive to my in-laws is a little over 3 hrs. It is not to bad, really depending on the mood of a 2 year old when traveling LOL. The trip was great, Daughter of course got spoiled rotten, I got a Dehydrator so I an start making Beef Jerky ,so I am happy! Plus I got my authentic German cuisine so thats always good. I am jealous of your snow it was 75 out today....Crazy!!!

Darling- Congrats on the BFP! And I am 31.

Luv- I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Blue- Yea!! For O!!'

Sailor- If you feel ready girl go for it!!!

Law- Those cookies sound yummy! I made of course regular Christmas cookies to decorate with the little one, then I made peanut butter Cocoa Cookies with a Hershey kiss and then made Raspberry powdered sugar cookies.

AFM- CD 13 pretty sure I o'd today but will have to see if my temp rose. I had positive OPK since Friday, it went Negative this afternoon. I am glad I didn't O early because it gives more time for the BD. We did find time to BD at the in laws LOL. And now that we are home will make sure to bd tonight.

10 years ago

afmedic--your cookies sound so fancy! How was the time with the in-laws?

10 years ago

Law- The trip was good, Luckily I get a long so good with this side of his family, his dad and step mom are wonderful. Now his mother is a whole nother story. She pretty much hates me LOL. The Cookies where actually pretty easy, they just sound fancy. I think I am going to set up my new dehydrator and make some home made fruit roll ups tonight!

10 years ago

afmedic--well, sounding and looking fancy is all that matters, right? Like tiramisu...I make a KILLER tiramisu and it's so simple! I love recipes like that. Hmmmm...fruit snacks sound like too much work for the end product. I'd rather just buy 100% fruit leathers from trader joes. Seems cheaper too considering how much of the fruit is "lost" when you dehydrate it but it's easy for me to say that since I've never had homemade ones (which might be 10x better and worth it for that reason alone).

AFM...it's pizza night tonight. Well, pizza for hubby. I make homemade pizza every sunday. I have been doing it basically since we returned from Rome for our honeymoon and plan to do it indefinitely....it's actually "Italian" night but it's turned into pizza night. haha. Maybe I'll make risotto next week.

10 years ago

Law- Very true!! As far as my Fruit, I got a new dehydrator, was looking at a few recipes and looks pretty simple. there is an apple sauce one I'm gonna try in the morning. We always have fruit in our house and it goes bad so quick. with this I can at least make some things if the fruit is getting ready to spoil instead of wasting it...I actually originally wanted the dehydrator for Beef jerky but now that I am looking at the recipes I am in heaven...LOL I will let you know just how good they taste when I do it

10 years ago

hmm Pizza we almost did that tonight but instead I made Chicken noodle soup and Grilled Cheese LOL...Easy way out. That is a great tradition to start!

10 years ago

afmedic--soup and grilled cheese sounds FANTASTIC! So so so good! I think I'm going to have some soup now that you mention it!

10 years ago

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone is well. I had my temp spike this morning, hoping it stays up making me 1dpo. My little one was sick all night, poor baby felt so bad and now have tons of laundry to do. I hope it is just a stomach bug that ends here soon. We are celebrating Christmas Tomorrow, because of hubby working.

10 years ago

afmedic--sorry about your little one. Hopefully it was one of those 24 hour bugs and is gone now! Yay for Christmas tomorrow--what exactly will you be doing? Big meal? Presents?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo