Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 752 Replies | Last Page

sailor--I don't see why not. seems safe to me.

10 years ago

@ darling!! Love the digi test!! Woohoo!!

@law: I made sugar cookies yesterday - my family goes nutz for them and if I don't bring them I have several disappointed family members. Tomorrow I will make more sugar cookies and chocolate mint chip ones (my favorites - they are amazing!!) what kind did you make? Yay for the new oven!!

@jlhart: your dh does not look 45!!

@sailor: heck ya!! If you've stopped bleeding and want to, then get after it!!

@blue: yay for O! I hope your tww ends with a BFP!!

AFM: excited for football today!!! Go Seahawks!! Hopefully I'll get some Christmas wrapping done today and my last amazon order arrives!! :-/

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--I made white chocolate/craisin oatmeal, sugar, peanut butter, and chocolate white-chocolate chip cookies. I like the oatmeal best but DH likes them least. Do you do cut outs?

10 years ago

@law: Oh!!! I love those oatmeal ones so much!!! I wish I had some to eat right now!!! I just do round cookies. I would do cut outs and decorate them with different colors of icing and candies but everyone prefers frosting that is not good for decorating. So I just stick with round cookies with lots of frosting :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Thanks for the early bday wishes...today is our First year anniversary and we are about to pack up and head to Atlanta :) Not sure how much I will be on, but hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas!

SMH, thanks...he really doesn't, but he is...lol...so hopefully a LO sooner than later :)

Luv, GL and hope you are able to enjoy your trip!

Law, hope all is well and Christmas goes well! Last before your LO too!!!

Blue, what did you get your hubby? My parents anniversary (44 years this year) is Christmas Eve!

Sailor, I say GO FOR IT!!!

Cam, MamaK, Rice, Amag, Darling...hope all is well with each of you too!!

Oh...the dh did like the pen/pencil set and journal! My mother forgot to send our wedding cake, so we are thinking of Cheesecake Factory tonight for dinner and having the Red Velvet Cheesecake as it's our fav!!!

Talk with you ladies soon!

XOXO
Jada

10 years ago

JLHart--Happy Anniversary and that cheesecake sounds so good...cheesecake is my favorite. Hubby and I had cheesecake at our wedding so we plan to get a gourmet slice every anniversary.

10 years ago

SMH--what kind of frosting do they like? I am a cream cheese girl myself--if it's not cream cheese I want no part of it. I'd bake you cookies! :) These are particularly delicious!

10 years ago

@jlhart: too bad your mom forgot to send the cake! Bummer, but cheesecake sounds great! If I had some id eat it for breakfast, instead I'll have to settle for banana pancakes dh is making me now. Enjoy your trip and have an awesome Christmas!!

@law: I am embarrassed to admit they like the funfetti frosting out of the can :-/ I like homemade frosting and love cream cheese frosting too. My cousin brought a pumpkin roll to the party last night with cream cheese frosting and it was very very good! You are so sweet saying you'd bake me cookies!! I'd love to have a baking party with you :)

AFM: I saw all my cousins las night. One has been ttc for about a year now. She wants to have a baby so bad. I am very very closed about my fertility issues but my brother spilled to her I had issues a while back. I told her I was there for her and was ready to talk whenever she needed. She said he wasn't ready yet but that she couldn't afford treatments anyways and that she is scared of twins. I told her there are some less expensive options - I was thinking clomid and letrozole. I think the peaked her interest. I hope I am able to help her. Ttc can be so lonely and heartbreaking as we all know.

User Image

10 years ago

SMH--that was nice of you. I think it's great that she knows there's someone there that knows what she's going through if she has a breakdown or just wants to reach out to someone she trusts. A baking party would be so much fun. Funfetti frosting is actually tasty--those little bites of goodness and it's pretty :)

10 years ago

@law: Hopefully I am able to help her. Like I have no idea what she knows.. Like if she's using opks or temping - two musts in my opinion. I love funfetti frosting but it doesn't set up so I can't stack the cookies. It's always wet and gooey. Where as a powdered sugar icing is easier to decorate with and stack.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo