Community post

Discussion

2ww--need buddies!

So the 2ww started on Friday and I'm already going nuts! Anyone else out there in the same boat? We've been TTC #2 for six months and I'm really hoping this month we get a BFP!

10 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I'm 7-8 dpo:-)

10 years ago

Hi all, Im on cd 25 and have a 24-33 day cycle so I know something is happening if af hasnt showed by the 33rd day. I have bee trying for 11 months now and im now thinking of basal charting to pin point o. I really hope the 2ww is not too long for you Dani.

10 years ago

6 dpo and counting, but my cycle's been fluctuating a bit lately, so I'm not sure exactly when to expect AF. Keira, I hope you have an easy time pinpointing o--temping can be really helpful, unless (for me anyway) you're getting up at night with a LO. For me that really throws off my temps.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ty Dani yes its all confusing sometimes I dont think I can be bothered with bbt. I can usually tell when im o by o pains and cm. but this month i wasnt tracking and didnt get o pains but i always know by my mood and headache that i get at night. 8 dpo... very hungry today and breaking out in pimples gah. least im not cranky yet as i always get cranky a week b4 Af! time will tell.

10 years ago

@dani82 I'm in the same boat! I'm 9 dpo and freaking out because I am having some pregnancy symptoms but don't know if its all in my head or real. :/
I've also been trying to conceive for a long time.

Hoping to find people to relate to!!! Message me!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm new to CTP, and just wanted to jump in. I'm only on cycle day 19 and 2-3 dpo. This will be my second child and we've been working on getting my cycle normal for the last year. (22-47 day cycles... UGH I KNOW) but for the last 2 cycles they've been 28-30 days and I seem to be O'ing just fine. What a sigh of relief. It was so easy to get pregnant last time, and I got on Nuvaring Sept of 2012 and it really messed me all up. I've never been a liker of BC in the first place, and I'll never go on it again.

Anyways, my last pregnancy I got a BFP 8dpo. I think I had expectations of it being that easy again. But that's okay... as long as it happens and everything is fine, I'll be okay. Good Luck to you all on your 2WW's. What do you guys do to keep yourselves distracted? We've recently started Game of Thrones and we can focus on Christmas until we can test. I think I'll start testing 12dpo. When will you guys start testing?

Ash

Ashley Rogers 28 years old 1 Daughter (9-29-10) TTC since 10/13 http://youtube.com/thenewashley

10 years ago

Gl and baby dust to you all! Im back to square one... AF arrived cd 27

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

Think I got a BFP at 12 DPO!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo